• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering renting out some BCV points...

brownsoup

Disney Daddy
I am wondering the best way to do this. I have points that I need to use. I could attempt to book a certain week then try to put on the DVC rent forum or should I just put a general "points for rent" up? It seems that alot of the renting going on on the board is not planned way out and if I post a general points for rent ad I could have everyone looking for 2-3 moths out. If I book a week now (say Christmas) I could put a rent ad "XXX points 12-22 - 12-29-07. This whole post is hardly making any since but if anyone with experience has feedback - lay it on me! Thanks - Steve

BCV points go pretty good, Heck I am still waiting for mine to come through(I've been on the wait list for a small contract for 4 months or so) and need a ressie. If you do rent them Let me know. I need a March Stay :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter