• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering Nativeway stingray and island tour...

noahsmom

17 and counting
any comments/reviews of this excursion? I'm a little concerned about booking my own excursion since this is our 1st trip to G.C. any tips would be appreciated!

I was on Nativeway's Stingray and Island tour in April 2005 - and it was great! There were only 7 of us total. First we went on the tour of the island in a minivan, with stops at the Turtle Farm, Hell, and the Rum Factory (just a store). Then we went to the marina, got on the boat, went to a lovely area of the sea and there we played with the stingrays. :) There was another boat not far from us - one of those double decker things with LOADS of people on it - and I was so glad I booked with Nativeway!

The funny thing was - the next day our same group of 7 (plus a family of 4) was also on the Chacchoben Ruins tour with David and Ivan in Costa Maya!! Btw - this was a Royal Caribbean cruise.

We used Nativeway a few weeks ago...they are GREAT. You won't be disappointed, believe me.

We did the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point excursion, and it was incredible :thumbsup2

check out some pics and comments in my trip report of May 20th western. It was prob the highlight of our trip and well worth it. We were with Kim&Chris and everyone had a ball!!

ps- Hi Kim :goodvibes

Does NativeWay have bathrooms on their boats? Traveling with a five-year-old, you know...

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter