Considering Aulani, a few questions.

donkthemagicllama said:
If you're coming from mainland USA, your kids will be up early the first couple days. :)

We are, I was up early everyday on my last trip, so that is why I booked a 730am breakfast. It will be 1030 at home. Just hoping they haven't already adjusted to the time change. It is much harder for me, personally, to adjust to gaining hours than losing hours.

I already checked AAA, did not see my dates offered, but I did look at what they had. I'm still indecisive about a rental car, but, I NEVER use Hertz.

I actually am only taking this trip bc I had found a good price on airfare ($323). We were going to take a Disney Cruise later this year, but, I liked the airfare price & the numbers Aulani gave me, and the fact this trip is 6 months before the cruise!! Lol

Family friend just returned from Disney Cruise out of Galveston. Two thirty something adults, 6 yr old and 2 yr old. They loved every minute of it and have already booked the last Disney Cruise out of Galveston 1-4-2014.There are lots of things she learned from reading this board. The entry doors are magnetic and most people decorate them. Her cruise had a pirate theme. Kids and adults both dressed like pirates. There was a hook on the outside door and other people she met on line left small token gifts and she reciprocated. She found things in the dollar section at Target. I think she said 20 people were on this board for that cruise. Sounded like loads of fun. She had a special where kids traveled free. She said food was very good. And room service was free. They ordered cookies and milk before bedtime.
You should have loads of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter