Connections/Rainforest

hrslvr142

Mouseketeer
The Connection Q & C vouchers I recently received do not list Rainforest as one of the participating restaurants. I called there (the one at Animal Kingdom), spoke to a manager and he was clueless as far as what I was talking about. Has anyone used their Connection vouchers at Rainforest and if so, was this listed on the back of the voucher. Please let me know if you have used one at Downtown Disney Rainforest also. Thanks so much!

Q and C vouchers are for counter service restaurants and B&C only. You need the $29.50 Feature Lunch vouchers for use at the Rainforest Cafe'.

Another thing to remember is that the Connections vouchers are NOT good at DTD restaurants - only park and resort restaurants.

So, you can use a Connections Lunch Voucher (the $29.50 kind) at the AK RFC but you cannot use them at the DTD RFC.

HTH,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter