Connecting rooms...

andee515

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if it is possible to get 3 connecting rooms?
In out family there are 2 adults and 3 kids we generally stay at deluxe and at villas. This year we are going several times and our first trip we have ressies at AoA, very excited!
The following trip we have friends going with us , 2 adults and a toddler. They will be on a very tight budget, so we want to stay at a value again for them. We would like to be as together as possible, but wasn't sure. I was really hoping to get three LM rooms together.

No. You could get 2 connecting rooms and an adjacent room. But this would only be a request and couldn't be guaranteed. Even 2 connecting rooms can't be guaranteed, although they will do everything they can to meet your request.

On my last ressie, it indicated on the confirmation that my connecting room was "guaranteed"...so I would say YES, they can guarantee a connecting room - but it probably depends on the ages of the children as they would want to have minors to far away from their parents

On my last ressie, it indicated on the confirmation that my connecting room was "guaranteed"...so I would say YES, they can guarantee a connecting room - but it probably depends on the ages of the children as they would want to have minors to far away from their parents

Still not guaranteed as they can split you up and put 1 adult in each room. Connecting rooms are only guaranteed if there is one adult with several kids that won't all fit into one room. And even in that case, people have reported not getting connecting rooms. Regardless of what it says on a reservation or what a CM says, connecting rooms are not guaranteed. As the pp said, they will do everything they can to accommodate the request, but is just a request and not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter