Connecting Rooms on the ship

juge

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We will be taking our first Disney cruise next week. We are traveling on the Wonder and will be staying in rooms 2142 and 2144. (My family in one room, my brother's family in the other) Is there a way to figure out if these rooms are connected? I'm having a hard time telling from the diagram online. We're hoping they are, so that only one adult would have to hang out in the room, with sleeping children!
Thanks
Julie

It looks to me like they are next to each other but not adjoining. Have a great time next week pixiedust:

No, according to passporter's list these rooms are not connecting rooms.

fakereadhed said:
It looks to me like they are next to each other but not adjoining.
If they're next to each other, they're adjoining.

However, they are not connecting...

You can contact DCL and ask them if there are connecting rooms available and ask them if they can switch you!!!! Good luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter