Connecting or super close rooms at Yacht Club

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! I'm doing the Wine and Dine half next month with Team in Training and one of my friend's is going with her family as well (we are both doing it with TNT). Our hotel is Yacht Club and I got them to put a request to have our rooms either connecting or close to one another. The plan is to have her husband watch my son along with their 2 girls while we go for our 13.1 journey through 3 parks.

I was told that we should check-in around the same time. Is there anything else that we can do to try to get either a connecting or room really close to one another???

Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm doing the Wine and Dine half next month with Team in Training and one of my friend's is going with her family as well (we are both doing it with TNT). Our hotel is Yacht Club and I got them to put a request to have our rooms either connecting or close to one another. The plan is to have her husband watch my son along with their 2 girls while we go for our 13.1 journey through 3 parks.

I was told that we should check-in around the same time. Is there anything else that we can do to try to get either a connecting or room really close to one another???

Thanks!

Place the request on your reservation and then "link" your reservations together.

We did that last year and we actually did get connecting rooms. You will at least get in the same vicinity if your reservations are linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter