Connectin Door Question

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello,

We'll have a connecting room with my nephew and his wife and child on our next trip.

Can anyone describe the door? Does is lock on both sides? I think I read somewhere to bring a bungy cord to hold it open.

Does is just open in one of the rooms?

Any infor is appreciated.

Every cruise we have had connecting rooms. The door is a double door that can be locked from both sides. The doors can be pushed to stay open the entire time if you choose. On our last cruise, one door was broken and did not stay open, so our stateroom host, just got a door stop. We love them and therefore keep getting them. My only complaint is when my nanny once closed the door on her side and I could not get in, without going in the hallway and around. I think it is a wonderful feature Disney added. So, you can open the door from your side and will just see another plain white door, unless the other one is already open. My only thing was on our first cruise when my son was 5, he got his hand caught in the door, because my nanny closed hers not realizing his hand was there.:headache: :eek:

we had connecting rooms at all stars it was actually 2 doors. both lockable. by turning the deadbolt,,so basically it is lockable from both sides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter