• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congrats to Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa

slytherinbratz

Slytherin Princess
If the rumor is true Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa will be getting married this Saturday in Long Island. I wish them the best of luck in life! God Bless!

I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for a newer thread on their show, Married to Jonas, and couldn't find one.

Am I the only one watching this show? I really didn't know anything about the Jonas' - but wow - this show is unbelievable. The Jonas "compound?" The controlling Jonas mother-in-law?! Any thoughts? :happytv:

I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for a newer thread on their show, Married to Jonas, and couldn't find one.

Am I the only one watching this show? I really didn't know anything about the Jonas' - but wow - this show is unbelievable. The Jonas "compound?" The controlling Jonas mother-in-law?! Any thoughts? :happytv:

We are big Jonas fans here. (Ok, yes, I'm 49 but still....) I really hope it's the editing of the show that's making Denise look like the B-, but I'm wondering if that isn't how she really is. Dang, no wonder Danielle has anxiety!

I was flipping channels last night and came across the show. I saw that they were headed to Texas and I wanted to see their house so I stopped to watch.
I stopped watching after they were outside with the families spiritual advisior.

I know I only saw a small snippit,but that family needs to back off and let this young couple make their own decisions about their life and babies. The poor girl,Danielle, admitted to anxiety issues and yet they continue to push.

Why oh why does this junk drag me in?:lmao:

I never thought I would actually watch but I admit that I got sucked in. Maybe it was flashbacks to my own issue with my MIL that insisted that fine china and stemware are necessities sort of like Denise and the "cloth napkins".. Really... Really... Because of my MIL, I have a cabinet full of china and waterford glasses that have never been used in the 7 years I have been married and our relationship with them and the SIL and BIL is practically non-existent. All I can say is watch out Denise... you will push your son and his family away with your antics.

I actually watched this (ugh!) yesterday and oh my! What a crazy life.

Why do people pressure a couple to have children so badly? We waited 7 years. My oldest sister waited 13. (Not "tried for", waited-- a choice, so to speak.) I would have died if my parents or my in-laws had pressured us. How is that right to do?

Honestly, that MIL (Denise Jonas?) is a bit nutty. And the DIL is nutty for havng anxiety issues and agreeing to a reality show. If she thinks she was in the spotlight before, just wait...

I don't know anything about the Jonas' except what I've seen on this show. But their whole family seems full of themselves. Ugh! I can't stand them! But, of course, I'm sucked into watching this train wreck! Their "spiritual advisor" gave me the creeps. To me, only Dani's family seems down to earth.

I am actually surprised the Jonas name is gaining any attention at all. These boys fell off the face of the Earth a few years back. I just told my 14 year old DD that Kevin had a reality show. She has no interest at all-and she LOVED the Jonas Brothers a few years back. Besides, she said he was the ugly one....:eek: :snooty: teens...gotta love them.

I'm a huge Jonas Brothers fan (and sadly 35yrs old). I really looked up to them as roll models, but recent behavior of the unmarried bros (JOE & Nick) has kinda bummed me. I really like Kevin & Dani as a couple & agree the family should back up off the "baby".
What really surprises me is how much I liked Nick's solo album more then Joe's. Kinda wish Kevin would come out with a solo album, but I'm looking forward to a new JB album coming out. Sorry but JB will always stand for Jonas Brothers not that other boy.

I'm a huge Jonas Brothers fan (and sadly 35yrs old). I really looked up to them as roll models, but recent behavior of the unmarried bros (JOE & Nick) has kinda bummed me. I really like Kevin & Dani as a couple & agree the family should back up off the "baby".
What really surprises me is how much I liked Nick's solo album more then Joe's. Kinda wish Kevin would come out with a solo album, but I'm looking forward to a new JB album coming out. Sorry but JB will always stand for Jonas Brothers not that other boy.

:thumbsup2

I have never been a big Jonas Brothers fan, and did not want to watch this show, but :rotfl: but was flipping channels the other night and came across it and got sucked in! :happytv:

I really feel for Dani. She sounds like a 12-year-old (no offense to 12-year-olds) but she just sounds like a little girl and she's so quiet (especially compared to her family). I definitely like her family as compared to the Jonas family.

Dani & Kevin make an adorable couple (loved that she "gave him a prom" because he didn't have one). I do think they are a bit too young to start a family and I think their folks need to back off and stop pressuring them. And I got the impression that Kevin kind of "assumes" he can pressure Dani into having a baby no matter what her concerns are. They really need to have a big talk (and not necessarily in front of the cameras).

I've been watching this show every week...I loved Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpsons reality show so i thought I might enjoy married to Jonas too. While I do enjoy it, I just think Kevin is a wimp and Danielle is whiny. I think they are both spoiled. This past episode dani couldn't talk to Kevin about his day because she was so tired from a long day of planning her sisters grad party.....really!? Give me a break! Don't get me wrong I would love to not have to work and do what she does all day but I wouldn't complain I was exhausted. It's just so silly.

I've been watching this show every week...I loved Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpsons reality show so i thought I might enjoy married to Jonas too. While I do enjoy it, I just think Kevin is a wimp and Danielle is whiny. I think they are both spoiled. This past episode dani couldn't talk to Kevin about his day because she was so tired from a long day of planning her sisters grad party.....really!? Give me a break! Don't get me wrong I would love to not have to work and do what she does all day but I wouldn't complain I was exhausted. It's just so silly.

Totally agree with all the above.

And still, Kevin is growing on me. But, I really can't stand the other 2 brothers. The whole Jonas family seems totally full of themselves. Her family (not sure about her) are the only normal ones.

But, of course, I'm hooked and turn in every week! :rotfl:

Kevin is the unattractive one. And he's the one that ruined their band by getting married and taking off his purity ring!!! :rotfl2:

I watched 15 minutes of their show, once. His mother had invited the minister over to try to talk them into having a baby. It made me sick. Will never watch it again. He's boring, she's spoiled and their family is really weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter