Congrats Cleveland. . .

Grew up hating Cleveland (sports hate, not real hate) but after getting screwed by the Baltimore Browns and everything else they've been through and the fact that they've remained great, loyal fans despite it all - I'm thrilled the city gets to finally celebrate a Championship.

Big Congrats from a Pittsburgher.

This result is killing me!! My boys are currently watching the 3rd quarter (we had to PVR because of our Father's Day supper) and my little boy is cheering for Golden State
He's actually a Raptors fan but once they were out he got behind GS and he's going to be so upset!!!

I'm just going to sit here quietly and focus on being able to book our next Disney vacation in a couple of days!!!!!!

I still cant believe it they one. Especially after coming back down 3-1. After witnessing so many letdowns and heartbreaks, I didnt think this would happen!
I had a tear rolling down my cheek when the final buzzer sounded.

I'm sincerely happy for you. :)

Being from Pittsburgh it's hard to even type this but Congrats Cleveland

If any city deserves a championship it's definitely Cleveland.

Low Key where are u?
I hope celebrating with your fellow fans
I'm from Pittsburgh but live in the Cleveland area now. Even though I love my Black & Gold, I was rooting for all my CLE friends to finally get a championship. Go CAVS!

I am at a loss of words. I was born in 1964 which was the last year a Cleveland team won a championship. 52 years of heartbreak. Here in N.E. Ohio we know our past losses as Red Right 88, The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble and the Blown Save. The curse is broken. Kyrie Irvin's clutch 3 had me jumping up and down and shouting like I could never have imagined. LOL. I was so relieved when the clock showed 0.00 left.

I still cant believe it they one. Especially after coming back down 3-1. After witnessing so many letdowns and heartbreaks, I didnt think this would happen!

No shame in that, I'm a 52 year old Cleveland sports fan who grew up in Cleveland and now live an hour away in Canton and I was crying like a baby. :)

Congrats to the Cavs on their title!

It was a hard fought battle every step of the way, glad my team played a part in their epic journey ;)
If my Raps had to lose, I'm happy they were beaten by this years best...

Well done Cleveland, what grit you showed, enjoy it & savor the moment!

I am not a Lebron fan. But I have no problem with the rest of the Cavs. Kyrie had a fantastic game (saw my S play against him in high school, about 9 years ago. Our team won, lol. He was not quite as good then as he is now!), love RJ (from his time on the Nets), Kevin Love came out strong in this game (after taking a lot of criticism from Lebron this year), Tristan Thompson was strong, JR Smith comes through at times (bet he's glad he is no longer on the Knicks!), Tyronn Lue did a great job. So yes, congratulations Cavs!

I'm not even a basketball fan. But my 21 year old LeBron fan has had me on board the last few years. He was so disappointed when the Warriors won their division, and I reminded him then how much sweeter it would be to beat them in the finals instead of the Thunder. Last night he admitted I was right. :)

What an amazing comeback!

Congrats Cleveland!

I'm happy for LeBron, the Cavs and the fans of Cleveland.
Now that Cleveland has won a sports title, my city, which sits on the opposite side of Lake Erie from Cleveland, has the distinction of being the most pathetic sports city in the country. (though we probably already were, even before last night's Cavs win).

I still cant believe it they won! Especially after coming back down 3-1. After witnessing so many letdowns and heartbreaks, I didnt think this would happen!

I sent my kids to bed at the normal time and had to wake them up. I never thought we would win. Still feels like a dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter