• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confusing Booking

cookie334

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is it possible to book room only if you are not a shareholder or AP holder?

If so could anyone confirm that our plans are possible please?

We are planning to go at the end of September Monday to Saturday. Our flight arrives late on the Monday so we wont be in the parks that day. Also following our recent complait we've been given a days park hopper ticket for each member of the family for one day (no accommodation), sooo I was wondering if it would be possible to book

Mon - Thu as a package, online to get the 40% off

Thu - Sat room only, on the phone

So, we'd be there for 4.5 days and have 5 days worth of park passes?

Any help or advice much appreciated.

I think, given the way AP room only bookings are, that if you can get the package at 40% off prices, you'd be better just booking the whole trip that way. Either that, or book offsite for the nights you don't require park tickets.

As an example of the way AP room bookings have gone in my experience over the last 48 hours -

Santa Fe package with no discount at all for 3 nights/4 days for 2 of us = £461 (if the 40% discount was available, that would reduce the package price to around £277)
Santa Fe Dream AP room only (10% discount) for the same period = £344 :confused3.

I'm going offsite :).

That's great, thanks. Never even thought about it like that although not sure why not as I do now remember the AP discounts being discussed before :rotfl:

It just seems a shame to waste 2 days worth of park tickets (4 lots as well), but I suppose I could do a good deed for the day and just hand them to some random family at the gate ;)

Thanks again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter