Confused...

staticgirl50

Mouseketeer
Got my packet in the mail, there is a disney quest voucher. It says 1 of 2. ? What is this? Also I did not see the magical express tickets? The 3dish luggage tags are really cool though! I hope the mugs look like this!

Got my packet in the mail, there is a disney quest voucher. It says 1 of 2. ? What is this? Also I did not see the magical express tickets? The 3dish luggage tags are really cool though! I hope the mugs look like this!

The DisneyQuest vouchers are free admissions into DisneyQuest - there should be 2. The DME tags should be yellow, paperish tags. Did you not get those and the DME ticket?

Looks something like this http://i30.tinypic.com/wrnko1.jpg

I've seen people that receive the DME stuff in a separate packet but I don't know if that's only for outside the US or what the criteria is.

The mugs don't look like the 3D tags - right now they are beached themed.

The DisneyQuest vouchers are free admissions into DisneyQuest - there should be 2. The DME tags should be yellow, paperish tags. Did you not get those and the DME ticket?

Looks something like this http://i30.tinypic.com/wrnko1.jpg

I've seen people that receive the DME stuff in a separate packet but I don't know if that's only for outside the US or what the criteria is.

The mugs don't look like the 3D tags - right now they are beached themed.

Our last two trips, we have gotten our DME stuff separately. We're in the U.S. :goodvibes

My DME stuff came separate for our trip coming up at the end of the month

the stuff from DME has always arrived separately for our trips.

But love to hear that they're doing luggage tags again -- the ones we have have lasted for years and they still look as good as new

Ok Phew! We always got ours all at once.. I am hoping my flight info went through. I better check as we leave in 15 days! Is Disney quest Downtown Disney? So only 2 of us can go with the vouchers? What is it? My daughter is 8 do you think she would enjoy it? Also I signed up for my Disney Experience, is this new?
Thank you!!!

On two occasions, we did not receive our DME tags. Both times I called, and both times I was told the same thing. DME is a different department, and sometimes the flight info doesn't make it from reservations to DME. They will still collect your bags and bring them to the hotel, you just need to turn your baggage claim tickets in at the DME counter. If you prefer, you can grab your bags from baggage claim and bring them on the DME bus with you. We chose to do the latter both times, just so we were sure our bags had made it to Orlando.

Ok Phew! We always got ours all at once.. I am hoping my flight info went through. I better check as we leave in 15 days! Is Disney quest Downtown Disney? So only 2 of us can go with the vouchers? What is it? My daughter is 8 do you think she would enjoy it? Also I signed up for my Disney Experience, is this new?
Thank you!!!

Yes, DQ is in DTD and your daughter would probably enjoy it more than you would -- I have the hardest time getting mine out of there.

Not sure what Disney Experience is though....I love new stuff :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter