• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confused!!

DisneyOhio

Earning My Ears
HELP!!!

Everyone here seems to know so much about rumors of what rides are going to be refurbished and how. I already know about www.wdimagic.com but how do you all know? I would appreciate any and all answeres. Thanks!

The official Disneyland website lists the refurbishments, just go to park hours and on each day it will list what is planned to be under refurbishment. It does change, though, especially for dates that are further out. You can find it at:

www.disneyland.com

:D

Thanks so much! I wrote something similar on another and got even more answers. This is great!

Evan

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay, and yet there never seems to be a single penny left for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter