• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

confused..want item to be in room when I arrive

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
OK So I e-mail Disney to see if they could suprise us with minnie/mickey bride groom hats in our room when we arrive. Well... check out the responses..... ?????

We appreciate your interest in obtaining information about any Disney-themed wedding items that may be available at our resort. A few such items are carried, including a Mickey and Minnie Mouse cake
topper, wine and water goblets, and a picture frame. For information about available items, or to order items by mail, we ask that you contact our Merchandise Services department directly. A representative may be reached by calling 407-363-6200, Monday through Friday between 9am to 10pm,
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 8pm. They may also be contacted by email at the following address:

wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

OK.. So i do this and write to the above address... THen I get this response back...
Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, we cannot ship items to our
hotels. We can only ship to a home or business address. If you
want to find out what can be delivered to your hotel while you are on
property, you can contact the Disney Florist. They do not have a web
site. Their phone number is 407-827-3505. They will work very hard to
get you what you want.

????? How the heck do other people do this... I hear about it all the time.... ????

I'm working with my Floral Event Manager to have baskets in everyroom, including Mickey/Minnie ears. Maybe you can ask your coordinator, I'm sure she/he will be happy to help. Also, if you are staying concierge, they can help you get just about anything. For example, for my son's birthday, there was a cake and card from Mickey waiting for him in our room and in July I had Mickey ears delivered to my friends room at a different resort.

Hope this helps.

Ask to speak to someone at the resort you are staying at and see if they can help. Maybe someone in guest services.

Actually Disney Florists do have a web site,,here is a link :

http://www.disneyflorist.com/

Have you tried contacting them?? I was married in Disney last October and I found them extreemly wonderful to work with. They even helped me with my at home reception back home in February! I suggest at least trying to give them a call,,you never know.

Here is the e-mail address to the lady who I worked with,,I can't say enough good things about her : Rosie.Carabbia@disney.com

Hopefully this helps,,*smiles*. :wizard:

well I see in your sig that you are staying at WL honeymoon suite which is on the concierge level. I would call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am staying ther ein sept and they ahve been soo helpful.They can probably get you exactly what you want and more(and faster than disney transfering you all around) but that is just my 2 cents.

Jamie,

All I did was called and also emailed the WL iternrary planning office at wdw.wlodge.itinerary.planning@disney.com and 407-824-2466 (phone) and they looked after it. They never stated that they could not do it so I hope it is all looked after for our arrival in 14 days. The best of luck to you

I'm staying conceirge level, and my itinerary planner is handeling it. I'm not sure how to do it for regular rooms. Sorry!

I am staying concierge level.

I don't know if I have an Itinerary Planner.... ??

Explorer1977, thanks, I will try that e-mail address.

DznyLvr2005 said:
I am staying concierge level.

I don't know if I have an Itinerary Planner.... ??

Explorer1977, thanks, I will try that e-mail address.

If you are staying concierge at any Disney hotel, you do have access to itinerary planners. They can help you do anything from dinning reservations to Cirque du Solei ticket to spa treatment reservations, and almost anything else you can think of, like puting treats and Mickey ears in your room!

They are supposed to contact your about 120 days prior to your check-in date, but that can be hit and miss. If you post a question on the Resorts board, someone there should know what the email address to your resorts itinerary planners would be.

No problem Jamie, Hope it all works out. They looked after everything for me ( Cirque, ADR's, tours, Ears etc.) and usually reponded in a day or two. They were all so nice any even got us the exact time for CRT we wanted just 40 days out.

Jaime - You should look on ebay. My Fiance and I got the top hat ears and sequin headband ears together for $35. GL to you! :earsgirl:

I kinda thought it would be cool to walk in the room and see them there. Maybe I still should call the WL to see if this can be arranged.

36 days until I get married :bride: ... 38 until I arrive in my favorite place in the WORLD! :banana: :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earboy2: :banana:

I am accually putting bags in everyones rooms when the arrive. Some things that will be included are: candy, water bottles, ponchos and teas. Does anyone have any additional ideas? Has anyone done something like this?

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter