Confused - split stay question

brerboys

Earning My Ears
We have a room only on 10/25 Sat night at AoA.
Sunday 10/26 we move to AKL with MYW pkg and FD through the following Monday 11/3 with 7 day park tickets. I see that I am receiving two sets of magic bands.
Are my FP reservations based on the second pkg reservation?
I have two different FP dates that Disney sent. So confused.
When can I book FP and which bands will they be linked to?

We have a room only on 10/25 Sat night at AoA.
Sunday 10/26 we move to AKL with MYW pkg and FD through the following Monday 11/3 with 7 day park tickets. I see that I am receiving two sets of magic bands.
Are my FP reservations based on the second pkg reservation?
I have two different FP dates that Disney sent. So confused.
When can I book FP and which bands will they be linked to?

Because the tickets are attached to your package that starts on 10/26, you can make FP+ reservations 60 days out from that date. You won't be able to make the FP+ reservation for your room-only day (10/25) until you get to Disney and pick up your package tickets early from guest relations.

Thanks. We won't go to parks that Sat or Sun since we arrive really late on Saturday. Appreciate the quick responses!!

Just my experience but we did room only the first two nights and then our package with the tickets after that. MDE said that our fast pass day was based on the package date, but it actually opened up based on our first check in date, two days earlier.

We had a room only at the end of our trip as well, so we had 3 sets of magic bands. All 3 magic bands worked interchangeably through the entire trip.

Just my experience but we did room only the first two nights and then our package with the tickets after that. MDE said that our fast pass day was based on the package date, but it actually opened up based on our first check in date, two days earlier.

We had a room only at the end of our trip as well, so we had 3 sets of magic bands. All 3 magic bands worked interchangeably through the entire trip.

Were you able to set up FP+ for the room only days of your trip? We are thinking of doing a split stay to get FD on the second half of our trip - but I am trying to determine if FD out ways losing the ability to set up FP+ for the first days of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter