Confused over which cruise to take. Spring or Christmas???

Dogsambam

Mouseketeer
We are first time Disney cruisers. Last year we booked the Fantasy for Spring break. Just recently, great deals were available on the Wonder out of Miami for Spring Break. We have both on hold. Leaning toward Spring Wonder, just cause of the deal. The other day I stumbled over a fairly decent deal on the 7 night Christmas Wonder cruise out of Miami with a fantastic itinerary. Looking for opinions. Flights are not problems. Already have flights for both Christmas and Spring. Thank you for any input!!,!

Without a doubt ... Christmas!!!!

The ships and Castaway Cay are BEAUTIFULLY decorated! :santa:

We've cruised 3 times during the week after Thanksgiving. Temps have been fine for us - we prefer escaping the cold in early December ... plus the time we sailed in September, it was too hot - almost miserably so.

I just booked the Christmas cruise. My older daughter and I went on a 4 day just last week, but my other daughter didn't want to miss school. DD#2 was too jealous to live, so when I found cheap rates for Christmas, I booked again.

We are not worried about water temps at all. We were just there in Nov. and stayed in the water for hours. It could be 20 degrees colder and we'd still swim. While we now live in Florida, we lived many years in Colorado and Cali (cold water!) and the only problem we had was pulling my daughter out of the water after 2-3 hours.

I'm looking forward to the extra holiday decorations, food, and activities. They were putting the big gingerbread house together on the Dream last week.

Nancy

We are first time Disney cruisers. Last year we booked the Fantasy for Spring break. Just recently, great deals were available on the Wonder out of Miami for Spring Break. We have both on hold. Leaning toward Spring Wonder, just cause of the deal. The other day I stumbled over a fairly decent deal on the 7 night Christmas Wonder cruise out of Miami with a fantastic itinerary. Looking for opinions. Flights are not problems. Already have flights for both Christmas and Spring. Thank you for any input!!,!

Seems like I remember some of the Miami trips not stopping at Castaway Cay. I would book the cruise that stops there. Best port stop ever!!

Dogsambam said:

I'm just curious what deals were offered out of Miami for spring break? We are booked for spring break out of Miami, and I haven't seen any discounts yet, so I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. We are doing a five night on March 16th. Thanks for any help!
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter