• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

confused on planning a disneyland or california adventure wedding

missarieL26

Earning My Ears
i just recently got engaged :D

and i am really interested in planning a fairytale wedding but im not sure if i should have it at disneyland resort or california adventure

does anyone have any tips on where and how I should start palnning?

does anyone know the difference when it comes to the stage 17 and animation room at california adventure?

thanks!

Hey!

Congratulations on the engagement! :)

I think you and your partner should do what feels right for you... I mean Greg and I had our 1st holiday in America... and Florida seemed the 1st clear choices! It has to be somewhere you both love! :)

Have a look at our earlier posts and see what you think... :)

But dont let it worry you... have fun... and remember its all about the love :love:

XXX

Hello, congratulations on your engagement! The best place to start is to call DFTW at (714) 956-6527. They will email you a brochure with some basic information. From there, you can talk with sales consultant about what you want to do.

Weddings inside DCA start at $30,000 and weddings inside Disneyland start at $75,000.

As for the difference between the two rooms, the Animation Room has the videos playing and pretty much looks like it looks during normal park operating hours. Stage 17 is an empty sound stage that you can decorate however you want (and therefore, I believe would be much more expensive).

Hope that helps! Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter