Confused I thought Disney Quest was closing?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
I thought disney quest was closing Jan1? I see its still open. Not exactly happy annual passes don't seem to cover this, now that its still open. Anyone know when the official day of closing will be?

I thought disney quest was closing Jan1? I see its still open. Not exactly happy annual passes don't seem to cover this, now that its still open. Anyone know when the official day of closing will be?

If you have Annual Passes that include the Water Parks Fun and More option,
then they DO cover admission to DQ...
they just don't MENTION it as they don't know if and when DQ will close.

If you have Annual Passes that include the Water Parks Fun and More option,
then they DO cover admission to DQ...
they just don't MENTION it as they don't know if and when DQ will close.
Are you sure about this? I know for multi-day tickets that's the case. But I currently have the old Premium Pass (which includes water parks, Oak Trail & DQ) and recently renewed it for the new Platinum Plus (which includes the same but not DQ and adds photopass). When I had it processed they emphasized that DQ would only be good until our original expiry date (next month) and the photopass wouldn't pick up until then (which isn't true since I can now download any pics going back a year!). I was planning to try to squeeze in one more trip to DQ before the pass expires but am now wondering if it will continue to work there until DQ closes?

We were just there last week three different days and I asked CM's and even they didn't know when it is supposed to close. I purchased Military Salute tickets including the WP&more thinking that even if DQ closed before our trip we could still use it for mini golf and water park. Called in Jan. and the CM said it was closing in Feb. Called in Feb. and the CM said it was closing in March. Called March 1 after DS broke his ankle and the water park was out of the question, and the CM said it was still open and after checking with her supervisor she assured me that the wp&m option could still be used for DQ. marciemi- maybe you could call and ask to speak to a supervisor about the specific question you have about the new pass you have and if it will apply to DQ. I will say we had a blast at DQ since it was not busy at all!

I keep wondering the same thing! My kids used to like DQ and we have an old 10 day non expiring ticket with only WF&M left on it, so my son may want to go explore it one day soon.

I keep wondering the same thing! My kids used to like DQ and we have an old 10 day non expiring ticket with only WF&M left on it, so my son may want to go explore it one day soon.

We just went on Thursday with our NE tickets. New hours are 12-9pm. It was amazing since nobody was there and everything was max a 5 min wait. (at peak Pirates hit a close to 10 min wait). We stayed from open to close and had a fabulous time.

Are you sure about this? I know for multi-day tickets that's the case. But I currently have the old Premium Pass (which includes water parks, Oak Trail & DQ) and recently renewed it for the new Platinum Plus (which includes the same but not DQ and adds photopass). When I had it processed they emphasized that DQ would only be good until our original expiry date (next month) and the photopass wouldn't pick up until then (which isn't true since I can now download any pics going back a year!). I was planning to try to squeeze in one more trip to DQ before the pass expires but am now wondering if it will continue to work there until DQ closes?

You question Robo?

Does anyone know for sure that the new Platinum plus AP includes Disney quest?

I thought Disney Quest was staying open for the time being because its replacement was cancelled? I swear Craig mentioned it on a show bake in November/December.

I thought Disney Quest was staying open for the time being because its replacement was cancelled? I swear Craig mentioned it on a show bake in November/December.

See post #8, above.

You question Robo?

Sorry! :o I've read that being true for the WPF&M passes but not for the AP's and was told differently by guest services (yes, I realize they're probably far less reliable than Robo!) and was just wondering if he had experience with someone with the new pass who'd tried it. Otherwise I guess I can in May when my new one kicks in!

Can you use the WP&M visits for Mini-golf as well? I read somewhere that this was the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter