Confused: DH Coming Mid Stay.

mimmiepnp

DIS Veteran
Next year, we will be spending 5 nites at SSR pre disney cruise and 4 nites at SSR ( unless I switch at 7 mos) post cruise for a total of 13 nites. :banana: We willl be celebrating DS (who is a total disney nut) college graduation!!

My DH cannot take all that time off so he will be joining us a day or two before the cruise and only staying one or two nites with us post cruise. Since we will be doing the dining plan, I know that I have to pay for DH for the whole stay and I am sure that I will have no problem figuring out how to spend the additional credits but I am confused about magical express.

Will DH be able to use the Magical Express service from the airport on the day that he comes in? Even though I have to pay for DH's dining for the whole stay, will MS accept the actual dates DH will be arriving and departing in order for him to get the right luggage tags for departure?

I hope this is not too confusing. Also, is there anything else I need to figure out when someone is joining midreservation stay as we have never had to do this before?

Thanks so much :)

Mimmiepnp ::MinnieMo

There will be no problem making the ME arrangements to fit your needs. Anyone listed on the reservation can use ME - just let MS know of the different arrival/departure times and they will take care of it. You can also verify the ME arrangements right at the resort.

Enjoy! Sounds like a nice graduation celebration!! :)

Magical Express is wonderful. We had a vacation about 2 yrs ago for my mother's 75th birthday. We had members of the party arrive at three different time (two of which got delayed and didn't arrive until 2am and I was the lucky one who got to stay up that late twice to meet them at the Magical Express drop-off for the resort!), and we also had three different departure times, with two different resorts!! We had absolutely no issues with Magical Express. Everything went like clockwork. Kudos to them! (Now if only the airlines themselves would be as good!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter