• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confused by FP Relocation in Fantasyland

SlipKid918

Mouseketeer
I just read that the FP machines at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh are being moved to Mickey's Philarmagic and I'm now very confused. I was just at MK in September 2009 and both attractions had FP and as far as I know, FP is rarely needed to see Philharmagic. My questions are thus what happened to the FP machines at Philarmagic between September 2009 and now and why take away FP from a ride that clearly needs it?! It's already mind boggling that Dumbo doesn't have FP and now Pooh not having it is not going to make DS3 happy on our next trip.

They're not taking away Pooh FPs, they're moving the machines to Philharmagic location temporarily during the renovations.

It's my understanding that Philarmagic FastPass machines will be changed to dispense Pooh FastPasses and there will not be FastPasses for Philarmagic.

They're not taking away Pooh FPs, they're moving the machines to Philharmagic location temporarily during the renovations.

Very interesting. Perhaps disboards needs to rethink the title of their post then, which is "Fastpass option leaving Winnie the Pooh ride at MK". That would lead me to believe that FP is no longer available on the ride.

Glad I wasn't the only one confused :confused: I couldn't understand why the would remove the fastpass option from Pooh - I got it now :woohoo:

Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter