Confused by CRT and DDP

Disneytwinsmom

DIS Veteran
So I am so confused...we are on the DDP and have a CRT reservation. I know it's two credits but did I read that the tip is already included? Even if I have the dining plan? I don't need to budget $$$ for the gratuity ?

Correct. Tip is included. One of the perks of having to shell out 2 credits.:thumbsup2

That's awesome! I've never read that before. Thank you for asking this questions and for the information!

Another CRT and DDP question- We have the DDP and I have already been charged for CRT. Do I then get to use those 2 TS credits somewhere else or do they automatically use the 2 credits and credit back my credit card that was used to secure (and pay for) the ADR?

Another CRT and DDP question- We have the DDP and I have already been charged for CRT. Do I then get to use those 2 TS credits somewhere else or do they automatically use the 2 credits and credit back my credit card that was used to secure (and pay for) the ADR?

No, they won't automatically do it. You have two options to use your credits and get your refund: you can call Disney Dining anytime before the meal, they will change it over and refund your prepayment OR wait until you are at CRT and inform your server you wish to use credits. The credit will be issued at that time.

Do the math though, paying OOP for those two credits may work out to be better if you have more ADRs than credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter