Confused by AAA

ldisney

Earning My Ears
(I hear some of you chuckling!) We are new AAA members and I wanted to see what a great deal I could get from them for July, knowing that there wasn't much chance of any other deal for that time of year. The AAA TA quoted two queen beds (standard room) at WL, with Park Hopper and DDP for $29XX. I priced it online at the Disney site and got a price of $24XX. Is there something I'm missing here? $500 over doesn't seem like much of a discount! :confused3

I'm betting that your AAA agent probably quoted you a different room catagory.....(Standard room vs Standard Old Faithful Club). I actually just had nearly the same thing happen to me today.

I'd call your agent back and have them read the entire room description to you from your quote..... :)

Thanks. I'm guessing as much as well. I just hate to keep bothering the guy (yes, I know they get paid to be bothered, but...) since I had already asked him to quote Pop before DH said to try WL. I suppose I figured the ta would quote the low end or ask what services I wanted, rather than just quote the top of the line (especially since I'd had him quote Pop just before that. Can Disney TAs book AAA rates, or just TAs from AAA?

Thanks, again.

I bothered my agent with 10 different quotes......So don't feel bad. You can book a room onlu ressie with Disney by phone, but for packages, you have to go through an agent. :)

Also make sure they're not including vacation insurance. Some agencies will add it in unless specifically tell them not to.

We booked WL for 7 nights in July (regular season) - Woods view bunk bed with dining for 3 and 1 day base tix for around $3000. Saved me a few hundred off rack rate. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter