Confused Annual Passholder on Tickets

disneykeim

Mouseketeer
If this is not the right place for this post Admin feel free to move it. I am a little confused. I purchased a package a couple weeks ago for December. My boyfriend and I wanted to have the meal plan. In order to get the meal plan I know you need at least a one day ticket. I am an annual passholder and he is not. I went ahead and booked the package and only bought one ticket for him and one for myself. I know I can save my ticket for a different time. However, is he able to purchase more tickets for just him when we get there? Or would he be able to use his one day ticket and then purchase more tickets for the next two days? Really confused.

If this is not the right place for this post Admin feel free to move it. I am a little confused. I purchased a package a couple weeks ago for December. My boyfriend and I wanted to have the meal plan. In order to get the meal plan I know you need at least a one day ticket. I am an annual passholder and he is not. I went ahead and booked the package and only bought one ticket for him and one for myself. I know I can save my ticket for a different time. However,
1. is he able to purchase more tickets for just him when we get there?

2. Or would he be able to use his one day ticket and then purchase more tickets for the next two days? Really confused.

1. Yes.
2. That would be a better plan. To USE the original ticket to enter a theme park, then to do the upgrade by adding "days."

However, this whole situation ends up that he can only pre-book 2 days of FP+ in advance.
And, there is nothing that can be done about that,
except...
for YOU and HE to add more days to the package tickets BEFORE your trip,
and for you hold onto those tickets for the purpose
of renewing your AP (or any other use) on a future trip.

Yes, he can upgrade his ticket once he gets to WDW, but he needs to do this before the end of the day that he uses his 1 day ticket.

Yes, he can upgrade his ticket once he gets to WDW, but he needs to do this before the end of the day that he uses his 1 day ticket.

Sorry, but that is not a limitation for guests with WDW package tickets.

(In fact, with the advent of MyDisneyExperience, I'm not so sure that
it is any longer a limitation for anyone with their tickets filed in that application.)

I thought AP holders could book ticketless packages to book DDP.:confused3
That's right.

If this is not the right place for this post Admin feel free to move it. I am a little confused. I purchased a package a couple weeks ago for December. My boyfriend and I wanted to have the meal plan. In order to get the meal plan I know you need at least a one day ticket. I am an annual passholder and he is not. I went ahead and booked the package and only bought one ticket for him and one for myself. I know I can save my ticket for a different time. However, is he able to purchase more tickets for just him when we get there? Or would he be able to use his one day ticket and then purchase more tickets for the next two days? Really confused.
Did you book a "free" dining promotion, or are you paying for the dining plan? There's no reason to purchase tickets as part of the package if you're paying for the dining plan. Everyone can now book "ticketless" packages, but you will have to call to make the reservation.

Sorry, but that is not a limitation for guests with WDW package tickets.

(In fact, with the advent of MyDisneyExperience, I'm not so sure that
it is any longer a limitation for anyone with their tickets filed in that application.)

Good to know that they can update a ticket a day or two after using the last day on that media.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter