Confused about request for RPR

WDW TRIP NUT

Mouseketeer
I have club level at Royal Pacific booked for this May. I've read many different reports on views, but am confused about what I should request.:confused3 We would like a nice view , with easy access to the parks. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to request?

Have not stayed Club, but stay in tower 3,club is level 7 we stayed level6 in room 3600- pool view rooms are 00-02-04 etc
view from our room
P1020182-1.jpg

Have not stayed Club, but stay in tower 3,club is level 7 we stayed level6 in room 3600- pool view rooms are 00-02-04 etc
view from our room
P1020182-1.jpg

Never done club ourselves.But I dont think I need it staying at RPR.My fav on-site of the three..

But since you got it go for the pool view!!:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone!!:cool1: I also just realized I posted in the wrong forum.:scared1: I should have posted in the resorts forum. I'm sorry!!:rolleyes1 I'm going to request pool view. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter