Confused about Oceaneers Club

Disneytracy

Earning My Ears
We will be on Disney Fantasy in February 2013. I have DD6 & DD8 traveling with us. Can anyone explain how the Youth Groups work. Will my girls be together or separated into groups by age? Is there a daily itinerary with scheduled activities? Any information would be very helpful we are Disney Cruise Newbies ;):confused3

Disneytracy

We will be on Disney Fantasy in February 2013. I have DD6 & DD8 traveling with us. Can anyone explain how the Youth Groups work. Will my girls be together or separated into groups by age? Is there a daily itinerary with scheduled activities? Any information would be very helpful we are Disney Cruise Newbies ;):confused3

Disneytracy

Assuming the Fantasy is the same as the Dream, the girls will be together. The Oceaneers Club and Lab are connected by a common kitchen area. Kids are free to go back and forth as much as they would like (as long as both sides are doing secure programming). If one is doing Open House, they will be kept on the side that is not doing the Open House (unless you are with them).

You will get a Navigator (daily newsletter of sorts) every evening. It will give you the next days activities, including what is being done in the Club and Lab. :thumbsup2

Kids 3-10 are separated by the activities they choose, not by age. There is a schedule of activities (typically 4 at a time!) and they indicate the "suggested" age. Your kids can be together as much as they want to.

You'll see the kid activities in the Navigator.

You will also see 2 types of programming.
"Secure" programming means that you drop off your child or children and they will not be in contact with any adults who are not DCL CMs. Secure programming is available essentially all day and half the night--like 9 am to midnight or 1 am.

"Open House" means that you can go and play with your kids AND the other families who will be there--so there will be other adults as well as older/younger kids present. Open house occurs only during specified hours. There are activities during the open house times, but most or all are repeated during the secure times as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter