Confused About Fall Getaway!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Would someone please explain to me all of the details on the fall getaway pkg.. Even though I've called DL travel as well as the hotels directly, quite frankly I'm confused as to what to do and what to book at the best price! I know this sounds stupid, but I need all of the help that I can get! Thanks, Chip&Janet!

The Disneyland Resort Fall GetAway offer includes:

* EXTRA NIGHT FREE when you stay for three nights or longer at a Disneyland Resort Hotel or Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
* One FREE day of park hopping added to your clients Park Hopper Ticket, and Kids Play FREE
* Complimentary early admission to Disneyland park on multiple days
* One pre-issued Disney's FASTPASS ticket
* Disneyland Magic Feature
* Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin & lanyard
* Walt Disney Travel Company California Fun Book
* $10 ESPN Zone Game Card redeemable at the Downtown Disney District

Travel must be booked by 12/15/01, for arrivals between 8/26/01 - 12/16/01; travel must be completed by 12/19/01. Offer subject to availability, advance reservation required, restrictions and block-out dates apply.

In addition to the three Disneyland Resort Hotels -- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, the Disneyland Hotel, and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel -- the following Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotels are participating:
* Hawthorn Suites Anaheim
* Embassy Suites Buena Park
* Anaheim Marriott
* Crowne Plaza Resort
* Hyatt Orange County
* Park Inn Anaheim
* The Anabella
* Carousel Inn
* WestCoast Anaheim Hotel
* Best Western Anaheim Inn
* Best Western Park Place Inn
* Howard Johnson Hotel
* Hilton Garden Inn
* Best Western Stovall's Inn
* Best Western Pavilion's
* Ramada Maingate Saga
* Anaheim Ramada Inn
* Tropicana Inn

Hey Michelle, thank you SO MUCH!!!!! Called DL reservation and was still confused as to what you would get with this pkg.. This helps out! Thanks again, Chip&Janet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter