Confused about dining reservations

ReninDetroit

Like a grand and miraculous spaceship...
Is DL like WDW, where you can call a number and get an ADR, or do you just show up on the day of your reservation and ask for a table early in the day? (Looking specifically at Blue Bayou).

I've read indications of both...?

You can make your reservaton from Disney dining 60 days in advance and they can e-mail you a confirmation, you have to ask for it , unless you get a helpful cast member. I allways ask for Chad Adams he e-mails me menus and gives great suggestions. They do not give confirmation numbers like DW maybe because there are less resturaunts in the system.

I've heard the reservations aren't as hard to get as they are at WDW, but I would definitely make PSes (ADRs) beforehand. You might be able to luck into something the day of, but if it's something you have your heart set on, I'd just book it early.

You can choose to just show up, or make reservations. Depending on the season and time of day you can sometimes be seated with a short wait, but making reservations just makes everything easier (and quicker!)

There are only a few locations that take reservation (priority seating). Of those Blue Bayou would be the one to make in advance vs day of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter