Confused about current promotion

ktcov

Earning My Ears
My husband & I are thinking about becoming members. I've been doing research on the net for pros & cons for the last couple days...stumbled across this site & saw the referral discount for $15. When I spoke to a representative today they asked if I knew any members & said if I do then I could get a $10 discount... so is the $15 promotion over now?

I thought I read it expires on the 1/20???? Can anyone explain this?

Everything else I've been reading has been great. I've yet to see anything negative... I keep looking for the catch.

Well, you have certainly found the right place for info. on DVC. Honestly, I think these threads are the absolute best place to come for anyone interested in buying in.

The current promotion is for $86 per point. There are many on these boards who will be willing to refer you so that you can get that price.

Read, read, read....then ask any questions. The good folks here will patiently answer your questions. Good for you for doing your homework!

Hope we can welcome you home soon...

My husband & I are thinking about becoming members. I've been doing research on the net for pros & cons for the last couple days...stumbled across this site & saw the referral discount for $15. When I spoke to a representative today they asked if I knew any members & said if I do then I could get a $10 discount... so is the $15 promotion over now?

I thought I read it expires on the 1/20???? Can anyone explain this?

Everything else I've been reading has been great. I've yet to see anything negative... I keep looking for the catch.

There is a current promotion, a "newbie" using an existing member's name can buy into SSR @ an incentive price of $86. per point.

Yes the promo ends on 1/20.

Normal prices ( as they are now with NO incentives) to go from $101. to $104. March 5th.

NO catch...this IS Disney !! :love:

I sent you a pm with more information... :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter