Confused about Alamo discount code

lisa2004

Earning My Ears
Leaving next Friday and was looking for a cheaper car rental. I went onto mousesavers and tried all the codes for Alamo. I put in the Walmart code of BY assoc 428448 and got a rate of $200.69. Thats for May15-24 and they are not charging me for an extra driver. The confirmation said it's included. That is confusing in itself but also the Rate Code printed out on the confirmation as HXw/assoc of 428448? We are going on a budget and was hoping when we get there they don't say we can't use HX and charge us for extra driver. Anyone ever run across this? Any info would be great. Thanks

Originally posted by lisa2004
Leaving next Friday and was looking for a cheaper car rental. I went onto mousesavers and tried all the codes for Alamo. I put in the Walmart code of BY assoc 428448 and got a rate of $200.69. Thats for May15-24 and they are not charging me for an extra driver. The confirmation said it's included. That is confusing in itself but also the Rate Code printed out on the confirmation as HXw/assoc of 428448? We are going on a budget and was hoping when we get there they don't say we can't use HX and charge us for extra driver. Anyone ever run across this? Any info would be great. Thanks

Often different companies negotiate for free drivers, WalMart is one of those companies. He HX code is an internal code, nothing for you to worry about. Anyone can use the walmart code.

Thanks so much Gail. These boards are great, I'm always reading although I don't post too much. I will try to post a trip report when we get back. Take care

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter