Conflicting information from GS

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
In January We booked a Cabanna for March 10th and while booking we were told a perk was early entry to the park. The rep said 30min prior to park opening. Yesterday we called GS to get information on where we would go in VB for the cabanna. When confirming details the rep said we could enter an hour before the park opens.

Does anyone know if it’s 30 or 60 min? I really do not want to have to call again and wait another hour for a rep.

Also, If The park opens at 10 and early entry is 9:30, what time should we get to the parking lot by?

In January We booked a Cabanna for March 10th and while booking we were told a perk was early entry to the park. The rep said 30min prior to park opening. Yesterday we called GS to get information on where we would go in VB for the cabanna. When confirming details the rep said we could enter an hour before the park opens.

Does anyone know if it’s 30 or 60 min? I really do not want to have to call again and wait another hour for a rep.

Also, If The park opens at 10 and early entry is 9:30, what time should we get to the parking lot by?

On the app it shows EA time for VB is 9:30...Maybe the confusion is that US and IOA open an hour prior for EA. The app has all of the park hours by day...I can't help as far as what time you should arrive at the parking lot.

We just got back and early entry is one hour before the park opens. Last week the parks opened at 9 and we got in just before 8am. we arrived at the gates about 20 minutes before early entry and there were a lot of people already waiting to get in. When the gates opened there was a big crowd behind us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter