Confirming it IS 60+10 (or 11 days total) *plus* report on what I did/didn't get (No Boma at 60+6???)

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
I logged in this morning on 4/24 for an arrival date of 6/23. I was able to book THROUGH 7/3 which is technically 11 days of ADR's. :thumbsup2

BIG surprise... the 7/3 dessert pre-party at MK was live BEFORE 6 am eastern. 😮 The rest of the restaurants loaded within a few seconds of 6 am.

I could not get Tiffins dinner on 6/24 (60+1). I put in a Tiffins lunch ADR for a later date, and will drop it if I can snag dinner on the 24th instead.

I could not get Beaches and Cream lunch on 6/27 (60+4). This kind of surprised me. I will try and get B&C for lunch on our last day, but will drop it if I can secure it on the 27th instead.

I could not get Boma for dinner on 6/29 (60+6.) This REALLY surprised me. Any thoughts?

Boma was loading a whole week at a time for last week. I have a split stay and couldn’t book Boma at all for my first part of my trip (60+4). It just hadn’t even loaded in yet. When it was time to book my next stay (60+7) I not only could choose any time from the previous dates but any date and meal for my next one. Disney just hadn’t loaded them into the system it seemed like- because every time slot basically was available .

If you can’t select any time at all for any meal or time slot that day, they may not be updated into Disney’s site yet.

How many are in your party? Beaches and Cream is a weird one because it’s a smaller space. We went before the renovation and I couldn’t get a reservation for a party of 5 ever. I had to split us into a group of 2 and 3 with times 15 minutes apart and thankfully they were able to seat us together when we checked in and asked.

I’ve had trouble getting a Tiffin’s dinner reservation at 60 days. I think they don’t load them right away if they think park hours might change? That’s my guess anyway. The latest I could get was like 4:30 pm one time and then within a few weeks I was seeing times as late as 6:45 pm.

Just kind of echoing what a previous poster said.

On our last trip in November 2022, we were staying at AKL and wanted Boma as our breakfast on check-out day. That would have been 60+9. There was not a single reservation for Boma available for the entire length of our stay at any time of day. It took several weeks for them to load, so we just made a habit of checking every few days. Once they did load we had no trouble getting the time and date that we wanted, but it was definitely a strange experience.

Good luck and enjoy the trip.

How many are in your party? Beaches and Cream is a weird one because it’s a smaller space. We went before the renovation and I couldn’t get a reservation for a party of 5 ever. I had to split us into a group of 2 and 3 with times 15 minutes apart and thankfully they were able to seat us together when we checked in and asked.

I’ve had trouble getting a Tiffin’s dinner reservation at 60 days. I think they don’t load them right away if they think park hours might change? That’s my guess anyway. The latest I could get was like 4:30 pm one time and then within a few weeks I was seeing times as late as 6:45 pm.
We are a party of 4.

Boma for 6/29 finally loaded today so I got that. But I’m still looking for B&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter