Confirmed or used $1 Hotels deals

I would also like to know how exactly to do it. I've been reading the clues and they just don't make too much sense. How are you winning the nights?

I booked on Tuesday afternoon for January 7 to 12 and just got a call tonight from LMT to confirm that I got a confirmation email (which I did on Tuesday). I asked if the hotel (Coronado) would already have my reservation in the system, and the man I spoke with said that they would and that it should be all set. I haven't called Disney yet but I plan to next week, just to make sure!

I got my call from LMT tonight too, i also won on Tuesday. I asked when i should call and confirm my reservation with the hotel (coronado springs) he said about a week before i go, which is not until August.

So far i have no charges to my CC! Which i really don't expect any, was my total charge was $0.00!

I just wanted to congratulate everyone that won on LMT. Enjoy your trips and please keep us up todate!

I won Cancun for 5 nights during the st week. It was Thurs (actually Friday) @ 1:20am ish. After NUMEROUS cals to Cancun the hotel confirmed my ressie. My son swims & he qualified for a meet during the ime i'd be away & I had to cancel. It killed me to do it & the airfare from NY would've only been $97 each way. Guess it wasn't meant to be for me.

I won Cancun for 5 nights during the st week. It was Thurs (actually Friday) @ 1:20am ish. After NUMEROUS cals to Cancun the hotel confirmed my ressie. My son swims & he qualified for a meet during the ime i'd be away & I had to cancel. It killed me to do it & the airfare from NY would've only been $97 each way. Guess it wasn't meant to be for me.

Sorry aboUt the cancellation of yoUr trip, bUt congrats on yoUr son's accomplishment.

We got in the All-Star Sports hotel for the dates June 17-24. We just got our confirmation phone call on Friday. We were getting a little worried that hadn't won because everyone was getting a phone call and we hadn't. Congrats to everyone else that won as well!

Sorry you had to cancel your cancun trip, the things we do for our kids!

After all of the places we could have picked from LMT, we chose Disney!

ok, I just found out about this stuff and I have a few questions if you guys wouldn't mind answering - you all may not know the answers to all of these since this promotion sounds really new, but it doesn't hurt to ask!:

1. So you have to register to the site, then go to hotels and just wait on that page all day long or keep refreshing it and eventually, hopefully a video will pop up saying you won the $1 hotel deal of the day?? then you get so much time only to enter your information or else you don't win?

2. If you make a reservation and then cancel it later, are you charged anything?

3. can you win more than once?

4. how long is this promotion going on for??

I would love to win some dates for disney in october for food and wine or a NY hotel for the summer!

thanks everyone and good luck to all of us!!!! woohoo!

Luna99, i am sorry to tell you that the promo finished on Friday. But i did hear that the company will have another promo pretty soon, so keep an eye out!

Luna99, i am sorry to tell you that the promo finished on Friday. But i did hear that the company will have another promo pretty soon, so keep an eye out!

ooh, well, that's good to know! have the people who won the original promotion verified yet that it's really real?

I will keep an eye out! :magnify: thanks!

For anyone who got the $1 deal.....

I got an email confirming my stay, but there was not an attachment. Is that email considered the voucher? I just print that out and take it with me to the hotel?

The email you received is your voucher. You don't need anything else. Just remember to bring a copy of the email with you when you check in.

Even when you book through Priceline you can call and get your info at the hotel within a certain time period, so I'd imagine you'd be able to check after a bit.

LMT says that they should have the info within 1 or 2 weeks of the reservation, but that's not early enough in my opinion. I'm hoping to check again in a week or so and hope they have the info so I can continue to plan.

Everytime I book with priceline I call IMMEDIATELY after paying and confirm the room type...they always have my name in their system.

However, I did go ahead and book a 3 bedroom pool home through LMT (not for $1, but they had the best price), and when I called the company they were very familiar with Tourico (the parent company of LMT) and said to call back on Tuesday & it should be in their system. I booked on Friday.

Everytime I book with priceline I call IMMEDIATELY after paying and confirm the room type...they always have my name in their system.

However, I did go ahead and book a 3 bedroom pool home through LMT (not for $1, but they had the best price), and when I called the company they were very familiar with Tourico (the parent company of LMT) and said to call back on Tuesday & it should be in their system. I booked on Friday.
I got the same one!! Let me know if you hear anything from them! I will keep you updated if I hear anything. Congrats--when are you going? We got it for July 19-26:cheer2:

i won 1/29/09 7nights at coronado 9/6-9/13
called today to corando, they put me through to wholesale reservations? who have me in the system confirmed and gave me a disney reservation number to link up to my LMT number, the nice CM on the phone said the reservation was all set under tourico (which is the parent company correct?)
now i can get EXCITED!!!

i won 1/29/09 7nights at coronado 9/6-9/13
called today to corando, they put me through to wholesale reservations? who have me in the system confirmed and gave me a disney reservation number to link up to my LMT number, the nice CM on the phone said the reservation was all set under tourico (which is the parent company correct?)
no i can get EXCITED!!!

That is great news, we also got Coronado springs, two weeks before you. I won on Feb 3, so i will call tomorrow to see if they have me in their system.

Thanks for letting us know!

you all are so lucky.. I wished I would have been reading about this.. way to go who was lucky enough to get in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter