• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirmation of ADR's

GrannySandy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if Disney will confirm my reservations? Or maybe give me a schedule when I check in? I have dealt with several different people while making reservations and at least 2 have given me really bad information. So now I am worried that I will show up at a resturant and have the date or time wrong.

Call Disney Dining back and tell them you want to go over all your adr's times and confirmation numbers and locations! After you give them your resort reservation confirmation number they will be able to see all your ADR's that you have made it should not be a problem! I call whenever I have a question! I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you! ;)

Whenever you made your ADRs you should have gotten a Date, time and
Confermation number. You have to keep track of your own ADR information, it's your responsablity.
I create a whole itenarary with the dates and restaurants, times, confermation numbers.
I carry this itenarary with me everyday in my wallet.
Just arrive between 5-10 min. before time and
bring your Confermation numbers with you.
You shouldn't have a problem.

You can call, give them the phone number that you gave when you made your ADR's, and they can check them for you. Also, when you check in, ask them to print you a copy of your ADR's. They can print you a copy of all your reservations. Good luck!

Whenever you made your ADRs you should have gotten a Date, time and
Confermation number. You have to keep track of your own ADR information, it's your responsablity.
I create a whole itenarary with the dates and restaurants, times, confermation numbers.
I carry this itenarary with me everyday in my wallet.
Just arrive between 5-10 min. before time and
bring your Confermation numbers with you.
You shouldn't have a problem.

I do this also but if you are confused on some of the dates or times or confirmation numbers or anything at all definitely call them and ask questions it's no problem then you can write them down and keep them on you then when you check in you can get them to print it out for you and compare! Never hurts to be to safe! Let us know what you decide! :)

I do make a very detailed spreadsheet of our ADR's etc... But yesterday I booked one and as she gave me the confirmation number she said Wednesday, July 8. (July 8 is a Tuesday) I caught it only because I was looking at the spread sheet as she spoke. She corrected it of course but I am now wondering if there were other I didn't catch. Like I said I have had some wrong information and I think some of their employees were as confused as everyone else about the new dinning plan.

I do make a very detailed spreadsheet of our ADR's etc... But yesterday I booked one and as she gave me the confirmation number she said Wednesday, July 8. (July 8 is a Tuesday) I caught it only because I was looking at the spread sheet as she spoke. She corrected it of course but I am now wondering if there were other I didn't catch. Like I said I have had some wrong information and I think some of their employees were as confused as everyone else about the new dinning plan.

I would definitely call and get them to go over it with you! It's easier than waiting til you get there and finding out that it's wrong and nothing is open at that restaurant ! I would call right now and go over each adr the time and date and confirmation number . That way you will feel better when your done! and then you can just confirm when you get there by a print out but yes! I would definitely call it never hurts if you call but if you dont and something is wrong that you cant fix later then what? So my vote is call and ask them to go over youre adr's with you ! I wouldnt even explain anything you have a right to go over youre adr's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter