Confirmation number needed?

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
I have all of my ADR's planned. Do I need my confirmation number at the restaurant or just my name and party size? TIA:)

Before we leave I color code my index cards, you know, blue for MK, pink for EPCOT, etc. and write the days activities on it, including time and ADR confirmation number just in case it's needed. I laminate it to protect for water and then I save it for my memories book with photos for later!

I have all of my ADR's planned. Do I need my confirmation number at the restaurant or just my name and party size? TIA:)

As I recall, I gave my phone number at most places (2 years ago). I did, however, have my confirmation #s. (not fancy or color coded!) I just had them all on one piece of paper, folded up in my wallet.

Yep. Take the confirmation number. Boma couldn't find us one time so I needed the number!

KJ

Once in awhile a maverick security guard at a hotel gate will grill you about having a reservation, so it's always nice to have the #'s.
And--if you are staying at a WDW hotel, when you check in guest services will print out your restaurant times, dates, and confirmation #'s for you!!!

Definitely carry your confirmation numbers with you. I had a problem at Akershus where they couldn't locate my ADR under my name or phone number. They were able to find it when I gave them my confirmation number.

If you don't want to carry paper or index cards with you, you can always send a text message to your cell phone with your confirmation #s in it.

Definitely carry your confirmation numbers with you. I had a problem at Akershus where they couldn't locate my ADR under my name or phone number. They were able to find it when I gave them my confirmation number.

If you don't want to carry paper or index cards with you, you can always send a text message to your cell phone with your confirmation #s in it.

Thanks for the text idea! I'll have my cell on me anyway!

Thanks for the text idea! I'll have my cell on me anyway!

You're welcome! I brought a piece of paper with my ADRs on it last time and I almost lost it at the parks....practically gave myself a heart attack because my other copy was back at our room. I'm going to text my husband too just in case.

Have a great time!!!

You don't have to have them, but I would just in case. I don't trust the system....due to technical difficulties in the past. If you have them, you have proof of ressies!!

My first trip, I printed them on business cards that went through my inkjet printer -very handy.

I didn't have them this trip, so they were just on my daily itinerary cards.

I joined touringplans dot com for free and entered my touring plan, including my ADRs and confirmation numbers. I reduced, printed and laminated the maps. The cards had maps with the attractions numbered in the order I wanted to see them, park hours, fireworks/parade times, menu options, trivia and hidden mickeys. Perfect!

MKDay1.jpg

Good luck!

Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter