• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirmation letter

JLitfin

love Disney
Does Disney usually send out a confirmation letter once a reservation is made. I just made a reservation for a friend using my pts and was wondering if they will send me a confirmation letter, or do I need to call and ask for one. Thanks.

Yes, the should send out a confirmation letter. If you use developers points, it may be delayed.

They will send the letter to you, not your guest.

hi: you can also go to the member website and click on vacation details. This will bring up the reservation number, dates, and room view.

I thought I read they stopped sending these out? We have a trip coming up and no letter came.

we are doing 2 resorts this time and have only got one letter for the 1st resort no letter for the 2nd resort
but they are both showing on the members DVC site

I thought I read they stopped sending these out? We have a trip coming up and no letter came.

Will MS send me a copy of my reservations if I call. I would like to give a hard copy of the reservations to my friends so they'll have it upon check-in.

Don't "hold" me to it, but I believe yes, if you call and ask nicely for a copy they will. Give it a try! :cutie:

Also wanted to add, with no copy from mail, how more important it is, to write down and bring your confirmation # when you make reservations.

I have made three reservations in the last 6 weeks and got a confirmation for each one at about 14 days after I called to make the reservation. Two of them are for the same family trip but are at two different resorts so got two separate letters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter