Confirmation Letter

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
Right after Christmas, we called MS to make some reservations for our trip out west this summer. We're staying 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel and 3 nights at Hotel Del Coronado. No problem making the DH ressies, but with the Del, we had to wait until they called to see if we would be allowed to have five in the room, seems they were only allowed to book rooms for four. The next day we got a message from MS saying the Del had approved our reservation (with a $25.00 per day charge for the extra guest). Within a few days we received our confirmation from MS on the Del ressie, but nothing from DH. Didn't think much about it until this past Friday when we received a confirmation on the DH ressie. Looked over it and it said "Modified on 1/13/06". We didn't call and modify anything. Anyone know what's up with that? Should I call MS and check?

"Modified" doesn't always mean that anything has been changed. I think of it as more of a computer notation. I have gotten confirmations identical to the original- wihtout requesting them - and they also stated "modified" even though there were no changes.

Unless there is something incorrect on the letter, I wouldn't worry about it (and Monday's are always the busiest day to call anyway - so I'd definitely wait until later if you feel the need to call).

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter