• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirmation e-mail

I emailed MS to merge my reservation and they apologized in the response that no email confirmation had been sent prior and that it was brought to IT attention and should be corrected soon. That wasn't even my concern. Impressive.

I have not received a confirmation email in weeks

Always get mine within 30 minutes, usually sooner than that but never more.

I made a reservation on Tuesday and was told that I would receive an email within 24 hrs. I haven't received anything yet. I will call them to request a confirmation but the wait times have been terrible. I waited 35 minutes on Monday to speak to someone.

I've had that problem in the past, Disney said it was my ISP's fault, my ISP said it was Disney. I just went into my profile settings and changed it to another address and it started working again. Changed it back to the original address and that is also now working.

I can only state that in the past, I received an email within about 3-4 hours after making a reservation.

As of the past two weeks, I have made a few reservations and have received ZERO emails, even though I even requested them both online and via calling DVC on the phone.

We made a few reservations in May and received confirmations on all of them.

I have made 3 new reservations and 2 reservation modifications this calendar year and have not received any email confirmations. I always received them in the past.

I asked member services cast member about it and was told she was aware that emails had been problematic, but had no specific information. Though she had heard the current update was supposed to fix those type of problems. We shall see.

Those Incredibles packets are really not a confirmation letter (not to mention a giant waste of paper, but at least they aren't sending a box with a flash drive anymore).

Aha. But now, for some, they have been sending the Incredibles packet (without the magnet anymore) IN the flash drive box (with no flash drive).

Which is...hilarious. They even have the foam piece in there with the flashdrive cutout in the box.

So overnight last night, DVC's system randomly kicked out two VERY delayed reservation confirmation emails. I never did contact MS to request the email after the first time I booked it a month ago.

I also just received a confirmation for a reservation where a waitlist filled for a night and they added it to the existing. But that actually happened a week or two ago. Well, I guess they're making some headway.

Last night, I received 5 emails from Disney with confirmations for the last 5 reservations I made withing the past month

Me too! And I have gotten the Incredibles box with no flash drive and another time just the booklet. I also got the stuff snail mail prior to the emails

It looks like the system is FIXED. I made a new reservation today and got an e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes and that is a record fast confirmation for me.

I updated my reservation yesterday and they said I would get a confirmation e-mail . . . I didn't. I am debating putting a different e-mail on my DVC membership to see if that helps. I wish you could have more than one, but the CM said only one.

Yesterday I booked a room online at 8:00 am and received my confirmation email at 8:47 am.

DH made two online reservations two days ago and he received email confirmations with 30 minutes after he made each reservation.

Just returned from a 10 day stay at BCV.

Booked the room exactly at the 7 month mark. Never received a confirmation email. I did not worry about it. I just went to the website & printed out the info there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter