confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess when I post something {that I think makes a lot of sense, and if I hadn't written it I would probably qoute and agree with,} and then it is ignored. Am I alone in this?

I confess that I feel very un-confident now.
I confess that I just want to wake up tomorrow and head off to disney for a month or two, or three. lol ;)
I confess I mouth is really dry.

I confess that my new fashion trend is belts.
I confess that my mom picked me up early from school today.
I confess that the kid I like,looked really cute today.
I confess that my gym teachr made us RUN/JOG the track 4 times in under 12 minutes but I ran number to number in 14 minutes and 28 seconds. :D
I confess that I am so excited the weekend is coming.
I confess that I just saw the Transformers DVD commercial and can't wait to go buy it.
I confess that I am quite scared to take Biology in H.S
I confess that I think I may get a piercing done when my sister comes down October 30.

I confess that The Littlest Vampire is such a cute movie.
I confess that my room is a mess.
I confess that on Friday I am going to be getting service hours and then afterwards going to see Sydney White.

I confess that The Littlest Vampire is such a cute movie.
I confess that my room is a mess.
I confess that on Friday I am going to be getting service hours and then afterwards going to see Sydney White.

I confess when i was 4 i was at the mall and thought that the stuff outside the stores were for free

You know when stores in the mall have sales? And they put bins outside full of stuff. Well i still remember everything that happened...

i had a bug's life purse :-)lmao:) and i saw these backstreet boys cards that came from claires ( I USE TO LOVE THOSE!! ) and i thought that they didnt sell so they gave for free i grabbed about two of themnd left. I didn't leave mysteriously i just left. And when i was like... 3? My brothers birthday was the following week but i had no money so i went to KB toys and my mom didn't want to buy me a woopie cushion to give my brother so i just took it and walked out like again nothing happened.. no alarm went off :O

And this is off topic in a way because it isn't my confession but ii went to the mall to trick or treat with my friend and her little sister and mom and i was 10 and her little sister was 2 and we went to the disney store to get candy then when we left the store her mom noticed that her little sister took a roo decorated in fall and it was 18$ her mom didn't even take it back :confused: I mean she knew.. she just laughed. I was like wow...

Kids do the darnest things... :lmao:

I confess that I should be doing homework.

I confess that I'm tired of this one person in SOOT.

I confess that I'm jealous.

I confess that I should just shut up now.

I confess that I should be doing my homework and studying for my A.S.L. test.
I confess that tomorrow I don't have to dress out for PE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter