confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess some of my friends are obsessed with boys.
I confess I find it hillarious!
I confess I don't want to go tonight.

I confess that I do not FOR SURE want to go out with a boy until I am a senior or in college because I do not want to lag on my studies.
I confess that we sat outside for lunch today and got up atleast 3 times because it started to rain on us.
I confess that all 3 times we got up,it stopped raining. -_-
I confess that I only got 3 hours of sleep today and was almost late to school.

XD I actually cant remember if I do have any or not..I don't think so...:confused3

I confess that when someone asks me a question about something silly I tend to snap back with an answer. So it make's me seem kinda stuck up.
I confess it is because I end up not talking a lot of the time so when someone finally talks I am in like shock or something.
I confess that whenever people laugh and they're are sitting/standing behind me,I feel like they are laughing at me for something... :/

I confess that I am fed up with newbies that don't bother to look for related threads before posting.
I confess that I'm looking forward to my WDW trip because I'll get a break from said annoyingness while I'm there.

I confess I lied to my manager at work
I confess I use smileys too much in my posts :goodvibes (oops! There I go again...)
I confess that I'm going to make myself I bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream after I push "Submit Reply." :laughing:

I confess that now i want a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream
I confess that...I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!:banana:
I confess that i'm...
hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper!

I confess I haven't done my homework yet.
I confess I'll probably do it in class.
I confess I really like the way Daron Malakian from System Of A Down looks in the Chop Suey! video.
I confess that I think Daron Malakian is hot...
I confess that I think alot of people in bands are hot...

i confess i'm bored...

i confess i'm annoyed with how since we haven't booked the trip to WDW, the cheap flight was booked... but i found a cheaper flight. The problem with that flight is that it's on a Saturday...

I confess I just created an account on DIS for my friend.
I confess I just finished my homework.

I confess I used to like HP until all the threads came up out of nowhere.
I confess I'm all out of Fruit Snacks.
I confess I'm going to Target right now.
I confess I want my dad to put in my computer game because his comuter's pw is needed.

i confess i find fights on threads entertaining :P

i confess one of the threads i've found funny in a while is one about spreading people's ashes in WDW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter