• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that my dad must be the only person who can slurp a hot dog. :sad2:

It's gross.

I confess Melissa's small icon on the bottom right of her sig makes me lol.
I confess sirius's eyes in my middle icon freak me out.

i confess i can't think of anything to confess...
i confess i kinda like someone...
i confess i haven't seen HP&TOOTP yet

I confess I don't wanna go to my brothers baseball game.
I confess I'm slightly jealous my friend gets to see hp before me.
I confess I can't believe its only a week until deathly hallows comes out.

i confess i havent seen HP&TOOTP yet (tho not because i didnt want to but the first time i can see it is next thurs, ive read the book 7 times).
i confess im going to get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at midnight next sat

(not to be rude) I confess I really dislike pete wentz b/c half the tb is in love with him.

I confess that I am sorry I just stopped talking to you last night allie. I fell asleep.

I confess I fell asleep at 4:00 in the morning last night while on the computer.

I confess that I am still in the hospital.

I confess that I can't wait to get back from the hospital.

I confess I had dance at 5:30 this morning and it was supposed to last until 8:30.

I confess I am so tired that I am having a hard time writing my novel.

I confess I am wathing POTC1.

I confess after POTC1 I am going to watch POTC2.

I confess I can't stand Pete Wentz.

i confess that too many people love pete wentz, i can see why, but most of them just like him for that he is in the #1 band.. but I have other reasons

I confess that I am broke thanks to my two best friends.

I confess that they missed while spraying sun tan lotion and it got all over the floor and on my brothers cd rom discs so I have to pay him back.

I confess I have been saving up all my change for years and now it's gone thanks to them.

I confess I'm going to see Hp again.
I confess I was supposed to invite someone but I don't wont them to come so I didn't
I confess I'm SUPER excited about meeting Anthony Fedorov!

I confess that i think channing tatum is the hottest person ever
I confess that my mom is making me go to church and i dont think its fair that my brother doesnt have to go
I confess that if my friends spilt sunblock everywhere i would make them pay for it =)

I confess that:

I am jealous of smiley tags

I have to go to confessions in a few weeks.

I really really REALLY think the Tag Fairy hates me ; ]

I confess that I want someone to be George Weasley.
I confess that I'd love that person forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter