Confessions Thread

i confess i want to stay home this weekend instead of going to my dads where im ignored by my dad b/c of his new family

I confess that at typhoon lagoon today I thought I was going on storm slides but it turned out to be the HUUUUUUUUGE speed slide. I almost died on the way down.

I also confess that my lip ring fell out during scuba diving today and I can't put it back in.

I confess that it kinda bothers me when people are easily offended.
I confess that I can be snobby at times.
I confess that I secretly dislike people who've never had acne problems.
I confess that I've had acne since I was 9 years old.
I confess that I hope the pill will take care of my acne.
I confess that I think my parents should feed our cats a different type of dry food.
I confess that I won't be happy for the person who wins prom princess, unless that person is me.
I confess that really pale people with really light blond hair and really light blue eyes freak me out.

i confess that im not going to confess because if i confessed iyt would be stupid besacue my confession is stupid i confess that confessing is stupid.

wow

I confess ;
I miss my sister and mom.
I'm tired of the way my life is going.
I'm changing it.
I hate when people make jokes calling me a boy.
I have a hard time parting with things.

I confess:

...That I just realized that the add above where I'm typing is for Kate Voegele and I just bought her song "Only fooling myself" off itunes...I love it.
I REALLY REALLY hope the lady my friend and I are going to see will let us take an extra class, especially since we both get good grades.
I wish our advisor would tell us "Good Job" when we improve almost 13 points instead of telling us, we need to study more. We know, alright.
I wish I would've went to school Wednesday, because seeing those 5 absent spaces really annoys me, even though it's a good thing I didn't go for some certain reason that I'm not going to state...
I'm excited for next year if I get this extra class. It means, deadlines, stacks of papers and books to read, the only thing I'm dreading is the Geometry and maybe Chemistry.
I confess I hate free time, because most of my free time I use on the computer being bored doing nothing productive, my free time is work. I like it that way. The only time I like my free time is shopping, playing video games, and my playing with cousins.

I confess I like my new job but I still would rathar sit around all day and do nothing. ;)

I confess that I tend to care too much about everything, and everyone in general. Even people I don't personally know, I know a lot about them. It makes me feel like a stalker xD And I feel that I care more about the friendships/relationships that I have more than the other person does...

I confess that trying to get this HTML into BB code is impossible.

i confess im so very confused about friends and guys at the moment.

I confess I want to have a sleepover & go shopping with my friends.:goodvibes
I also confess that I just remembered about the old thread like this xP

I confess I wish I could have my laptop back. I can't get onto VMK on this -_-

I confess I just watch something on youtube where the Muppets visit Walt Disney World :)

I confess im nervous.
I confess that my cell phone just died.
I confess I was talking to someone...crap..
I confess Im not hungry.
I confess im sad.
I confess I keep listening to the song "Heaven."
I confess I get addicted to things too quickly.
I confess I can't find a thread that I like.
I confess im getting mad, because i cant find that thread.
I confess i need help.
I confess the threads title is thing like HELLO [their name here] or something
I confess I will be grateful if someone found that thread for me.
I confess i need to find my phone charger.
I confess my stomach hurts.
I confess i wanna go to epcot.
I confess Miaarose from youtube sings really really good.
I confess im staring at the purple bouncy ball my sister is playing with.
I confess she is 14 years old, and playing with a BOUNCY BALL.
I confess its a purple and white tie-die kind of bouncy ball.
I confess I remember winning it at a carnival 2 year ago.
I confess im surprised that it hasnt popped yet.
I confess i will kill my sister if she pops it.
I confess my friend Kelsi just signed on msn.
I confess i dont feel like talking to her.
I confess she was the one i was texting, though.
I confess i think i might have to talk to her.
I confess that ive never confessed that much..wow.
I confess im gonna go now.
I confess "GOODBYE"

I confess YOU AND ME BABY AIN'T NOTHING BUT MAMMALS SO LET'S DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!

I confess ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

I confess WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU!

I confess NOW I'D LIKE TO KNOW CAN WE GET UP AND GOOOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter