Confessions please: What treat do you buy every trip, but don't really eat?

HeyKoolaid

Mermaid off the port bow!
Every trip I give into my cravings for sparkly food and buy a purple mickey cake pop. It looks so pretty, but I find it overly sweet and dry. My husband gives me the "look" when I go to buy it, but I'm all "Disneeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!" and do it anyway. I am guessing this is related to my annual purchase of Peeps at Easter that go uneaten. So pretty, too sweet :0P
.cake-pop2.jpg

Those damn Mickey Krispy treats. Dunno why I get them. They are easy to make at home.

Also most cupcakes. They're so pretty with the colors and treats on top. But it's sugar overload and I rarely finish them but try to eat at least half.

Those huge chocolate covered apples. I don't really like them, but they are so pretty and I convince myself that THIS time I really do want it. Nope. It's a texture thing. I like my fruit and my candy separate and usually end up eating the chocolate and tossing the apple part. I should just buy fudge!

Mickey Krispy treats. Both of our kids each had one specially made at Goofy Candy Co. the first night we were there during our 10 day trip. They were good but so hard to eat (hard on the teeth) and the kids gnawed on them now and then throughout the trip and we finally had to throw what remained away when we went to leave Disney.

Those damn Mickey Krispy treats. Dunno why I get them. They are easy to make at home.

Also most cupcakes. They're so pretty with the colors and treats on top. But it's sugar overload and I rarely finish them but try to eat at least half.

Mickey Krispy treats. Both of our kids each had one specially made at Goofy Candy Co. the first night we were there during our 10 day trip. They were good but so hard to eat (hard on the teeth) and the kids gnawed on them now and then throughout the trip and we finally had to throw what remained away when we went to leave Disney.

These! It always SEEMS like a good idea...

The Premium Mickey Bars... don't hate me! I always get one and then I'm like "why did I waste my money/snack credit on this!?" I should always just stick with the Dole Whips, frozen bananas and all things Karamel Kuche.

If I buy it, I eat it :) .
That's me too. Why buy it if I am not going to eat it. (Not to be confused with buying it and not being able to eat it because of some other reason). Too cheap to buy it because it's "Cute".

I might buy something "NEW" to try and if I don't like it, I might not finish it but that wasn't the intent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter