• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confessions of a reluctant runner, a DL 1/2 & PHM PTR. 7/5 race recaps and final thoughts

16 days until I leave for my trip

20 days until I run through a castle!!!

I don’t know about all of you but this new board set up is….annoying. Mostly on the picture inserting front but it’s a bit of a train wreck for me and hopefully will get better. I can tell that reading from my phone is really going to take some getting used to, it is not as user friendly as the app in my opinion despite the DIS’s assurance to the contrary. Which bites, I’m already perpetually behind and this is likely to make me more sore.

This week was more of the same on the training front. Which, I guess, is a good thing. I was actually “released” from PT for the ankle. It is not 100% but 95% will do and we will keep an eye on it. I will still be doing PT for a bit to try and deal with the stupid neck, again, but frankly don’t have a lot of hope there. They intend to prove me wrong but we will see.

This week.

Monday: rest day

Tuesday: PT

Wednesday: 6x400 speedwork. Once again I messed up and looked at my target pace wrong. My low range is supposed to be 7:44 (or 1:56 per 400 interval) but my brain read 7:54. Oh well. The high end was 8:08 (2:02 per 400 interval). I came in at 1:59 as my average or a pace of 7:58. I am mostly annoyed as I do feel I could have pushed it a little bit and blew it.

Thursday: rest day

Friday: Gym

Saturday: 6 mile tempo run at 54:54 or a 9:08 pace. Low end goal is 8:54 so pretty far off that but well under the higher target of 9:15. Gym in the afternoon.

Sunday: 10 mile long run in 1:35:57 or a 9:36 pace.

I am ok with both of the weekend runs. Not earth shattering but relatively solid. It was a slight improvement over the previous weekend for the exact same mileage (that one was 8 mile tempo/8mile long). Of course the fact that it was 20 degrees cooler on Sat and 10 on Sunday probably had as much to do with it as anything!

Probably the best part of my runs this week is all of them had negative splits. I was especially happy with the last mile of my 10 mile run yesterday which I did at a 9:12 pace. As hard as this training plan has been, I do feel stronger overall both in cardio and endurance and consistently have had gas left in the tank at the end. That feels AWESOME even if the runs itself are not all that much fun. I am SO glad though that it is almost done. I really struggle in particular with the tempo runs. I find it very hard to be motivated to run at “race pace” when there
isn't an actual race, especially when it’s for more than 4 miles. I will be super happy to see the last of those. The worst part of the run Sunday was fuel. I really don't like taking any. It really doesn't sit well at first, I can literally feel that sugar rush and it's icky. I do need the sodium so I have to have something and this is the lowest sugar/highest sodium item I've been able to find but ugh, those first few minutes are a bit ick for sure.

I have I have been dreading this current week the entire time I have been doing this plan, actually even before I started the plan but knew it was in there. I will be doing 4x1600’s this week. Those are brutal! And then an 8 mile tempo run on Saturday followed by a 12 mile long run the next day (bleh, on my birthday lol). Then the taper begins. THANK GOD! Technically there are 3 full weeks left in the plan but since 2 of them are taper, it really feels like there is just this one. Then again, I was dreading this past weekend with the 6/10 back to back and it was surprisingly ok. I am grateful, despite the stupid ankle, that I only had to miss one training run during this time.

I did take a look at my shoes on Saturday though and was SHOCKED to see how much wear they already showed with only 125 miles on them. I am not going to change anything now, or maybe ever but it did (and does) give me a little bit of pause.

In trip news not a whole lot of new stuff.

We did get our corral assignments, Ann and I will be hanging in C and Mary Ellen
isn't too far behind us at all! We should all finish in time to be able to walk into Epcot right when it opens at 9 and walk back to BWV for quick showers and then breakfast with the princesses.

I did get my new tank top and YAY the third time is a charm. Whether it really matches or not darn it, it is what I am wearing. LOL! I wore it for my speedwork and it was fabulous. I did make a dermatologist appointment for tomorrow. While I don’t expect they will do anything different I am so very over these flare ups.

My new shorts should arrive today and I plan to take them with me on my work trip tomorrow and do my speedwork at the hotel gym. I doubt it will be warm enough to wear them outside on the weekend for my last long runs but if it is, I will. Assuming they fit that is. I do want to rant about apparel sizing. I have been in communication with the owner of this particular brand and she was pretty insistent I size down. Well, the size down is a size I would NEVER wear and if that really is the right size, folks that are smaller than me can’t even shop this brand. That’s beyond misleading and it bugs me. It
isn't just this brand but really people, call it what it is, good or bad. I’d like to know I can always buy clothes in size X without worry whether they run large or small or whatever. I realize I shouldn't complain but I just think it sells women short, that they have to play mental mind games like this. We aren't stupid you know!

I had hoped to finish making our costumes this weekend but it really was nonstop events Friday through Sunday and I barely sat at my own house long enough to change out of my running clothes and go to the next event. Hopefully this weekend!

I've
been looking at the course map and it is going to be such a different experience as it is all on property. While I don’t know that running through the toll plaza will feel the same, I thought I’d share a favorite moment from the DL half.

Heading towards Angels Stadium

224820_164737716_XLarge-1.jpg

224820_164737717_XLarge.jpg

See the guy next to me? I ran with him for probably 4 miles. He was focused!!!! I lost him at about the 10 mile mark when my blister came into play but he was fun to pace with for a while. He ended up beating me by about 2 minutes.

I think I may have been ahead of him once we actually entered the stadium, This was a HUGE highlight of the race for me. They announce your name as you run though!

224820_165282279_XLarge.jpg

224820_165282280_XLarge.jpg

224820_165291005_XLarge.jpg

In fact, it was so cool, I attempted another horrible selfie

IMG_2271.jpg

Sigh.

yeah, that didn't work, let's try again

IMG_2272.jpg

But hey look, it's me on the Jumbotron!

IMG_2273.jpg

Really, it WAS me, I swear!

16 days!

2 sucky work trips

2 sucky runs

My birthday (which I get to celebrate by doing the suckiest run of the whole training plan lol)

And then…

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait!

Good on your for getting in an update so soon after the DisBoard change. I'm waiting a couple of days before working out pictures and posts and updates!

YAY for your tank top. I hope the shorts work out great too.
Your run looked like such fun. Shame about the blister.

Not long to go.

I don’t know about all of you but this new board set up is….annoying.
::yes::

This week was more of the same on the training front. Which, I guess, is a good thing. I was actually “released” from PT for the ankle. It is not 100% but 95% will do and we will keep an eye on it.
Well, that's some good news. Just make sure you keep it up around that 95% area and don't backslide.

As hard as this training plan has been, I do feel stronger overall both in cardio and endurance and consistently have had gas left in the tank at the end. That feels AWESOME even if the runs itself are not all that much fun.
That is great!

I did get my new tank top and YAY the third time is a charm. Whether it really matches or not darn it, it is what I am wearing.
I'm glad it finally worked out. And that you got your shorts. I can understand the frustration with sizing. Heck, I notice it too. I can wear a certain size in one brand of jeans and it fits loose... the same size in another brand won't even button. That's why I tend to find a brand that works and stay with it until it doesn't with just about all of my clothes.

I think I may have been ahead of him once we actually entered the stadium, This was a HUGE highlight of the race for me. They announce your name as you run though!
That is awesome!

My birthday (which I get to celebrate by doing the suckiest run of the whole training plan lol)
Um... happy birthday... I guess... :confused3

:bday:

How cool is that running into the stadium. So you are still doing a TR for this past September? I'm confused (I may have read earlier in the TR...still getting used to this whole new format).

I'll wish you a happy birthday now and then again on your birthday. :)

That is so cool that they announce your name when you run in! And love that you got some selfies and tried to get a shot of you on the jumbotron.

I bet your stoked, not much longer!

Good on your for getting in an update so soon after the DisBoard change. I'm waiting a couple of days before working out pictures and posts and updates!

Well its was more a matter of if I didn't do it then it might not happen at all due to work travel. I've not quite worked it all out yet though that is for sure.

YAY for your tank top. I hope the shorts work out great too.
Your run looked like such fun. Shame about the blister.

Not long to go.

Shorts arrived, I love the fabric. Will test them this week. A shade too long but better too long than too short!

The run was fun! I can't wait to do another Disney one.

::yes::

Well, that's some good news. Just make sure you keep it up around that 95% area and don't backslide.

Backsliding would be bad, especially now. PT told me to try not doing any of the PT stuff that was specific for the ankle and see how it goes. That makes me a little nervous!

That is great!

I'm glad it finally worked out. And that you got your shorts. I can understand the frustration with sizing. Heck, I notice it too. I can wear a certain size in one brand of jeans and it fits loose... the same size in another brand won't even button. That's why I tend to find a brand that works and stay with it until it doesn't with just about all of my clothes.

It really is ridiculous. They arrived and, they fit. Which honestly is just wrong as that is SO not the correct size.

That is awesome!

Um... happy birthday... I guess... :confused3

:bday:

LOL! I probably would go for a run on my birthday normally but it most definitely wouldn't be 8 the day before and 12 the day of.

Oh well, I can really indulge Sunday night.

And then get up at 5am the next day to go to work.

:rotfl2:

That is so cool that they announce your name when you run in! And love that you got some selfies and tried to get a shot of you on the jumbotron.

I bet your stoked, not much longer!

Well the selfie didn't help by time and didn't turn out so I am not sure that was worth it but I saw myself up there and it was pretty cool!

They also announce your name at the finish, it is cool!

You're almost there!!!!!

How will your running change after the race and this schedule you've been doing? Will you make a new schedule? I know you won't stop exercising, I'm just curious.

Bat signal for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. New girls TR is up from my trip last May for hte Flower and Garden Festival with Mary Ellen!

Oh, Florida.....

Hope you can join us!

So close to the big day! Yay!!! Sounds like your training is going very well! Negative splits are the best! They feel so great after all is said and done!

Sadly for me I am going to DNS this one :( I just got back from the doctor and I have a stress fracture in my foot. I have to be off it completely for 4 weeks! Needless to say I am bummed, BUT bigger picture, I am still going to be able to run the Boston Marathon if I stay off it. This hinders training a bit, but it is what it is.

You're almost there!!!!!

How will your running change after the race and this schedule you've been doing? Will you make a new schedule? I know you won't stop exercising, I'm just curious.

That's a darn good question! I'm not technically signed up for anything after PHM. I have a lot of local things on my radar and we are most likely doing to do a destination race in May in SF. I need to map out what I'm doing as if it's not longer than a 12K I likely won't do a formal training plan but will probably go back to what I was doing before which was 4-5 miles twice during the week and then 5-6 on the weekend. I may well make one of those weekly runs a tempo run as that has helped and I "may" consider the occasional speedwork. Truth be told how the race goes may influence future training as it will be interesting to see what a difference it made, if any.

So close to the big day! Yay!!! Sounds like your training is going very well! Negative splits are the best! They feel so great after all is said and done!

Sadly for me I am going to DNS this one :( I just got back from the doctor and I have a stress fracture in my foot. I have to be off it completely for 4 weeks! Needless to say I am bummed, BUT bigger picture, I am still going to be able to run the Boston Marathon if I stay off it. This hinders training a bit, but it is what it is.

Oh no Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awful. Awful awful awful! I am SO sorry! NO walking huh? Better Are you still going to go at all or skipping the trip entirely? Did we figure out our paths didn't really cross? I can't remember for sure but it seems like we chatted about it on Ann's thread a wee bit. Boston is what counts and I'm so relieved it's not ruled out but so very sad about this development and hope the time goes by quickly.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that they had you running all the way to Angel stadium. Those are some pretty good shots of you during the run.

I hope all the new clothes work for you. It's important to be comfortable!

That's a darn good question! I'm not technically signed up for anything after PHM. I have a lot of local things on my radar and we are most likely doing to do a destination race in May in SF. I need to map out what I'm doing as if it's not longer than a 12K I likely won't do a formal training plan but will probably go back to what I was doing before which was 4-5 miles twice during the week and then 5-6 on the weekend. I may well make one of those weekly runs a tempo run as that has helped and I "may" consider the occasional speedwork. Truth be told how the race goes may influence future training as it will be interesting to see what a difference it made, if any.

Oh no Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awful. Awful awful awful! I am SO sorry! NO walking huh? Better Are you still going to go at all or skipping the trip entirely? Did we figure out our paths didn't really cross? I can't remember for sure but it seems like we chatted about it on Ann's thread a wee bit. Boston is what counts and I'm so relieved it's not ruled out but so very sad about this development and hope the time goes by quickly.

Yeah it stinks. I am ok with it. Better to sit this one out than further injuring it. I have come to terms with it. No I am not skipping the trip! I am looking at renting a scooter though because crutches all day just doesn't work for me and I don't want my friend to have to push me in a wheelchair. That isn't fair to her. Not sure if our paths cross. I will have to go back and review your plans! I would love to try and meet up though! We are staying at POR and get in Friday night. I am picking up the rental and my friend and her son are going to take DME so we can have our luggage brought to the room. Of course this is all contingent on there being no snow! We are buried here! Can't wait to escape to FL for a few days!

Oh my goodness. As if I wasn't having a hard enough time getting back to dis. They changed it! I had read some... had some posts to comment on and low and behold lost them. Ugh. So suffice it to say, I am super excited for our trip. I think that while it is a different running on property. It is awesome!

I didn't realize that they had you running all the way to Angel stadium. Those are some pretty good shots of you during the run.

I hope all the new clothes work for you. It's important to be comfortable!

It's funny, there was a pre buy I could have done on the pictures that would have saved some money but I wasn't sure I'd get more than 1 or 2 that would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised for sure! Honestly my favorite part of all my race pics is that I am smiling in each one. Running through the stadium was definitely a highlight of the race.

New clothes are doing well!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it stinks. I am ok with it. Better to sit this one out than further injuring it. I have come to terms with it. No I am not skipping the trip! I am looking at renting a scooter though because crutches all day just doesn't work for me and I don't want my friend to have to push me in a wheelchair. That isn't fair to her. Not sure if our paths cross. I will have to go back and review your plans! I would love to try and meet up though! We are staying at POR and get in Friday night. I am picking up the rental and my friend and her son are going to take DME so we can have our luggage brought to the room. Of course this is all contingent on there being no snow! We are buried here! Can't wait to escape to FL for a few days!

Very smart to do the scooter and protect that baby! Friday night we will may be at Epcot in the earlier evening and then maybe back to MK for Wishes. Sat is AK, maybe back to the expo, Dinner at AP. Sun is race and then Epcot. Do you leave Sunday or are you there longer than that.

Oh my goodness. As if I wasn't having a hard enough time getting back to dis. They changed it! I had read some... had some posts to comment on and low and behold lost them. Ugh. So suffice it to say, I am super excited for our trip. I think that while it is a different running on property. It is awesome!

Yeah, it's weird. I am getting used to it (the new DIS). I am very excited for our trip too!!!!

It's funny, there was a pre buy I could have done on the pictures that would have saved some money but I wasn't sure I'd get more than 1 or 2 that would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised for sure! Honestly my favorite part of all my race pics is that I am smiling in each one. Running through the stadium was definitely a highlight of the race.

New clothes are doing well!!!!!!!!!!

Very smart to do the scooter and protect that baby! Friday night we will may be at Epcot in the earlier evening and then maybe back to MK for Wishes. Sat is AK, maybe back to the expo, Dinner at AP. Sun is race and then Epcot. Do you leave Sunday or are you there longer than that.

Yeah, it's weird. I am getting used to it (the new DIS). I am very excited for our trip too!!!!

We leave Monday. We are getting a babysitter Sunday night and spending the night in the WS! If you are in Epcot we should def meet up!

We leave Monday. We are getting a babysitter Sunday night and spending the night in the WS! If you are in Epcot we should def meet up!

Perfect! Some of us will be at the Ditch around 7-7:30 or so. Ann and I have a B&C dinner at 6:30 but will head straight there after. I think you and Ann have each others cell numbers, yes? I know both of us are avoiding adding the FB messenger app to our phones so can't read those messages while out.

Perfect! Some of us will be at the Ditch around 7-7:30 or so. Ann and I have a B&C dinner at 6:30 but will head straight there after. I think you and Ann have each others cell numbers, yes? I know both of us are avoiding adding the FB messenger app to our phones so can't read those messages while out.

Yes I do have her number! We are in DHS earlier in the day, will probably grab QS then head over! I will text Ann when we get to the WS! I don't blame you on the messenger thing. It really drains the battery! My friends have a group chat in one of those, I am gonna remove myself from it when I go to Florida.

Yes I do have her number! We are in DHS earlier in the day, will probably grab QS then head over! I will text Ann when we get to the WS! I don't blame you on the messenger thing. It really drains the battery! My friends have a group chat in one of those, I am gonna remove myself from it when I go to Florida.

sounds perfect!

I was going to try for top of the page here but, it appears the page count is totally different with the board update so oh well, that's how it goes!

It's hard to believe but we are actually at T minus NINE days!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not ready.

Not so much on the running front but on the packing being organized front!

Only 2 more training updates before I get on a plane!

Lets see how last week went.

I had a work trip that started on Tuesday. As a result, it pretty much negated me doing a whole lot workout wise all weeks.

Monday: Rest day and dinner club

Tuesday: PT and then travel day. Unless you count tradeshow booth schlepping, set up and 6 hours standing in heels as an additional workout (my toes thought it was).

Wednesday: Rest day. I had hoped to hit the treadmill but the reality of my break windows didn’t allow for it at all. 14 hours in heels. OW. Blessedly client dinners didn’t work out and I hung out in my room for the evening after walking to Walgreens for some salami and cheese for dinner.

Thursday: 2x1600 on the treadmill at the hotel fitness center. I managed both at 8:20. I was supposed to do 4x1600 and between the treadmill shutting off automatically at 25 minutes as I was into my 3rd 1600 and running out of time, I called it good with the 2 I had. It was annoying though as that 3rd set was at 8:13 and I was really hoping to attempt 8:00 for the last one. Guess I should have warmed up less, or walked less in between the first 2 sets but who knew it would just shut off like that? Super annoying. I tried to go back later in the day to at least get some foam rolling and stretching in but a creepy guy was hitting on me and I decided to get out of there. Really dude. I mean he was over 50 for sure, I’m almost there and it’s like REALLY? You have got to be kidding me. 16 hours in heels although the 2 workout breaks did help.

Friday: Rest day. Other than my feet killing me and having a lot of stuff to schlepp back home.

Saturday: Supposed to be an 8 mile tempo run. I overdressed a bit for the weather and as a result it was a sluggish start. A lot of it was mental. It was my birthday and darn it, I didn't feel like race pace when there wasn't a race. LOL! At 4miles I took off my jacket and hat and then picked it up a bit for the 4 miles back. 1st 4 at at 9:24 pace and 2nd at 9:08. Which means I averaged 9:16 which is over my target pace on the long side. Yeah it’s only by a second but given that it’s the first tempo run I missed the mark on, it bummed me out a bit. My head was not in it though for sure. Hit the gym later to try and make up for the total lack of stretching and rolling while in Vegas.

Sunday: 12 mile long run. I played around with fuel a little bit, not sure it helped or hurt. Definitely slower than my long runs have been but it was also the longest to date and was the day after running 8. This is the one I’d dreaded for 8 weeks and was just glad to be done with. It was actually ok, just a bit slower than I’d have liked. 12 miles in 1:58 or a 9:54 pace. 1 second under my “slow” goal. So…livable but I’d have liked faster.

The good news for the week?

I managed to get through the dreaded 8/12 combo weekend without dying. :thumbsup2

The bad news?

I am actually sore today for the first time since…umm….not sure! A “good” sore but it’s still odd. I also did get 2 teeny tiny blisters in the old callus/bunion area. This is a DRAMATIC improvement from last summer and is probably partially due to those heels for so many days. Still. I am glad I have a much less rigorous set of runs in front of me to let them calm down.

I wouldn't want an update without pictures though so I thought you might enjoy these. A funny thing happened on my work trip. First of all, it was in Vegas. I HATE Vegas. I really do. It just brings out ick in people that I don’t want to see, especially clients. And because it does, they play hard and don’t really attend things all that well, making the business aspect of it less than desirable for much of the time. And then there is the smoke. BLECH. Nothing worse than coming home and feeling you need to dryclean absolutely everything you took with you. My apologized to anyone who does smoke but for non smokers boy Vegas can be brutal. For once though, it had a silver lining for me. When I checked in, my room wasn't ready as it was before official check in time. Fine, I had set up to do. Of course if I wanted to pay an extra $50 a night they could check me in now for a special upgrade. After I was done and still didn’t have a text with a room number I headed back down. They tried to tell me that it was basically my fault for requesting a king bed. Which, I hadn’t. I said I didn’t much care what kind of bed, I just hadn’t wanted to pay extra for an upgrade just to get my room.

So they upgraded me anyway.

The bad part of the upgrade was it was REALLY far away from the show location.

The good part?

Well, check it out.

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4126_1.jpg

IMG_4127_1.jpg

IMG_4128_1.jpg

Seriously. A BALCONY in Vegas, overlooking THE part of the strip, including the Bellagio Fountains!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know a balcony existed at any of the hotels (and if you look at the pictures you’ll see nary a one). Of course the drawback of the balcony is that smokers can smoke out there and I was chased inside twice by my next door neighbors. Still though, I'll take it. Not any more risky than the verandah on a cruise ship or a balcony anywhere.

I didn't have time to linger on the first day but the 2nd night? With my salami and cheese and a glass of wine?

Fountain time!

IMG_4129_1.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

The next day, when I hit the fitness center, I did at least get a dreadmill with a view.

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

Not the same as being outside but it could have been worse.

That day I met a potential new client who had just completed the Rebel Challenge (the Star Wars 10K and ½ marathon recently held in DL) and we had a great time chatting about runDisney events, and running in general.

The next morning I was finally able to have coffee on the verandah! Along with the biggest bowl of yogurt I’d ever seen (should be huge for the price!)

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

That’s about it for running pictures, except I did take one at my turn around spot on the 8 mile turned into two 4 mile runs.

IMG_4144.jpg

A fun thing about this run. While I was running I was contemplating what I wanted to do for my birthday evening. I also was thinking about a medal rack I'd seen and am probably going to get after PHM. This is the rack

il_570xN.661975861_fnsg.jpg

Which made me think...HEY I want a rum drink on my birthday. Plus, I figured, it would have electrolytes in it which HAD to be good for the 12 miler the next day.

So I did!

Jeff and I had dinner at a VERY TACKY TIKI BAR (that's actually it's name). No kids as they were at a church function, I had a 2nd birthday dinner with them the next night.

Mnnn....pineapple juice, coconut rum and myers rum....tropical perfection in a glass. Combine it with blackened mahi tacos and that's a darn good birthday dinner!

f391d431-f56d-42c5-a7c9-8ec56131156b.jpg

I also did test out the new shorts and another costume element on Sunday as it was SO nice here. It actually got up to 61 and was about 90% humidity (which may have contributed to the pace as well). Happy to report they were pretty darn fabulous!

New fuel. I tried eating before (the
squeezable fruit). Don't think that helped. I think though the electrolyte capsules are a good idea since I really am not taking in much while out. The Gel...was ok. Still get the same sugar rush but given that it's only 2g of sugar, the same as in a 1/2 a block I really can't find anything any lower. Here's the thing though, I have to WALK to eat a gel. I don't to pop a half a block in my mouth. Makes me inclined to stick with the blocks. That is unless I can find the Tropical version of this gel...which has caffeine in it. If I can, before Sunday, I may try one on my 6 mile run just to see. I do like the idea of overall less sugar. For the 12 miler I had one getl and then one 1/2 a block so 4g total versus 6 if I'd have had 3 1/2 blocks. A bit less sodium but the capsules make up for that. I didn't feel better or worse to be honest. I would have liked a small sip of water at the 6 mile mark but despite the lovely weather, faucets are turned off around here and it wasn't that big of a deal.

IMG_4149.jpg

9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better get busy! I have costume parts to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I HATE Vegas

I agree. ::yes::

NICE!!!!
Were you at the Belliagio or next door? I tell you, the fact that you are NOT in Disney slaps you in the face when you try to check in somewhere else and
a- your room is not ready and you are all but scolded for even trying.
b- they won't even let you check in but tell to come back later and you have to ask if there is somewhere you can put your luggage. ( happened to me in New Orleans)
c- They want you to pay for an upgrade to give you a room.
d- They don't tell you have a magical day ....at all.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter