Condos near Seaworld

auprincess

DIS Veteran
Anyone recommed a good one??

We are considering going to Orlando for our summer beach trip ~ I'm thinking that we could stay a week in Orlando for cheaper than we will pay for a week on the Gulf coast (it will be around $1200 for a week there). I have looked into Windsor Hills for our next Disney trip (2014), but I'm not sure if it will be the best choice for a trip that will just consist of hanging out at the pool, going to the beach a few days, SeaWorld and possibly Aquatica. I would appreciate any recs (and insight about Windsor Hills for a non Disney trip). We definitely need something with a full kitchen and 2 bedrooms. Thanks!!

Marriott Grande Vista is really close to Sea World. It's a nice resort. It has golf courses and a couple of pools. They also have a lot of activities for kids.

It is a time share but I'm sure you could rent it from someone.

Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea World is the closet condo to Sea World. So close I think people say you can walk to Sea World. I don't think there is much around there to do within walking distance but all the other I Drive stuff is close by.

Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea World is the closet condo to Sea World. So close I think people say you can walk to Sea World. I don't think there is much around there to do within walking distance but all the other I Drive stuff is close by.

We have stayed at the Hilton and it is across from the parking lot, so yes you can walk there. Pretty convienent to a lot of I drive stuff.

It's also beautiful and very relaxing. We are probably going to stay there again when we go back in October.

Vista Cay - same builder as Windsor Hills. Close to Universal. Search Vista Cay on homeaway.com or vrbo.com. You won't be disappointed

Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Cypress Harbour, Marriott Harbour Lakes, and Sheraton Vistana Villages are all near Sea World. They are not within walking distance, but very close if you have a car. They are all very nice with several pools and you can get a 2 bedroom unit. They all have a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. There are resort activities every day for adults and children.

This is definitely the closest and a nice resort. We spent one night there in January. It took us longer to turn out of the Sea World parking lot than it did to drive the short distance to the resort. We have Busch passes that include free parking, so didn't make the long trek to the front of the resort and across the parking area on foot. It would be doable, however, if you wanted to avoid paying to park.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter