Condos East of Disney

richardson72

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at any of the Condos East of Disney? (Sweetwater Club, Royal Palm Bay or Laguana Bay Villas) How far is from Disney? Going in May with 4 adults and 2 children.

Hi...We have stayed in the Villas at Sommerset which are identical to the three you mentioned and are closest to 192...we actually looked at buying in all these complexes for investment...would have have done it if I could be in Orlando to manage...they are all nice units with the same floor plan..Nice open living and Kitchen....nice master bath and shower and nice pool area...I prefer second floor because of high ceilings and nobody walking on your ceiling...For 4 adults and two kids you can manage...somebody is going to get the master bath for AM privacy and it might as well be you!! The best thing about these units is ease of access to Disney...Hwy 192 can be a zoo, especially with the constuction....but you bypass 192 by going straight across the intersection of 192 and Poinciana Blvd and go about a 3/4 mile to "Osceola Parkway" and pay 50 cents to go west or left. You will be in Disney in 5 to 7 minutes absolutely NO HASSEL....there are also lots of restaurants on 192 east (away from Disney) if you are looking for places outside Disney to eat....Now, just one thought... if the kids are little this unit will be great..if they young teens, we have stayed in a 3 br 3 bath condo with two master suites for under 700 a week...it is west of Disney and about another 10 minutes to get to the parks....We always rent directly from owners at vrbo.com...and you should not be paying more than 90 a night for the unit at any of the places you listed...they are very over built for rentals and I would always ask for the low season rate as there are hundreds of condos at these complexes...If you want more specifics on the 3 bath code in number 2375 under central florida at vrbo.com.....here you can see just how many units you have to choose from..good luck..you will LOVE Disney...feel free to email us with more specific questions...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter