• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Condo resorts with zero entry pools?

Thank you for the very quick reply ..... never knew that ..... we learn something new everyday

Thank you,

Orange Lake has at least 1 zero entry pool. My nephews love it because they were 2 and 4 last time we were there so it was great for them to be able to be in the 'big kid pool' and for us not to have to worry as much :)

Orange Lake's pool is great! It has a big zero entry section so I highly recomend! Plus there are water slides and a lazy river! :-)

Orange Lake's pool is great! It has a big zero entry section so I highly recomend! Plus there are water slides and a lazy river! :-)
Orange lake has a few of them. North village has the kids splash pad, river island has zero entry, lazy river and slides. And west village pool has zero entry as well. Love OL.

Mystic Dunes has 3, one with a waterfall and a waterslide (the 4th maybe zero entry to but we haven't tried it yet)

Marriott Harbour Lake has zero entry by the waterslide - can't remember if the pirate pool is zero entry as well, but I feel like it was.....

Orange Lake in Kissimee has several zero entry pools. It's about ten minutes to the WDW property from there and if your in the back of the resort you can see the Tree of Life at AK

the zero entry pool was first designed for people in wheelchairs and others who have difficultly using steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter