Condo Rentals

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
Hi, wondering if anyone has stayed at any of the condo rentals in the Orlando area. We really want to try to get a room with a kitchenette or full kitchen. Any suggestions?

We've rented at Windsor Palms and loved it. Very spacious condo. Nice property and amenities. Good location. The sites mentioned above are good sources. Also, check http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net/. That's where I found the place we rented.

We've also stayed at Orbit One Vacation Villas through SkyAuction and loved that even more since it was so much cheaper ($37/nite). We are staying there again in November.

We also rented a 3 bedroom condo at Windsor Palms thru an individual--we found him at vrbo.com. It was a great condo, roomy, clean, well furnished...and the location was also very convenient. And the price was GREAT--$560 for a week in August!!

I have stayed at Windsor Palms and it's nice. Last January I stayed at Sweetwater Club. Also very nice, the price is great and the owners are friendly, here's the link to that one:
http://www.vrbo.com/13611

We are going to WDW for our first trip in Dec. I spent a couple of hours going back through the old posts on this thread and made a list of the places that kept coming up. Then I checked them out through trip advisor to see what people there had to say. Narrowed it down to about 3 places that looked good to me and made the final decision on price. Ended up getting a 2 bedroom at Cypress Pointe for $80 a nite including tax.

chris7,
I'm also leaning toward Cypress Pointe, it looks pretty good. So do the condos that others have recommended but they require a min. 7 night stay, I'll just need it for 4 nights. I also looked at the Regal Palms, that looks good also.

vegasnative said:
they require a min. 7 night stay, I'll just need it for 4 nights.
Many owners may state a 7-nite minimum but will negotiate with you for fewer nites. The rate will probably be a little higher and/or they may charge a cleaning fee that is included on a longer stay. It all depends on the time of year and how likely they think they are to get a better deal/longer rental. It never hurts to e-mail the owner of a property you are interested in and ask if they would consider a shorter rental.

Another option to consider is Skyauction. The rates are so low on the Ready, Set, Go auctions that even if you pay for a week and only use 4 days it is still cheap. For example, we paid $261 for our week in November. Even if you pay that and only stay 4 nites, the cost per nite is just $65.25.

thanks spiceycat, I had never heard of hotelmartusa before. I found the same rental condo that I was looking at on travelocity for $20.18 less a night, so I am very happy!!!! :jumping1: thanks a bunch for your help!!!

Spiceycat,
actually it was more of a savings than that, I got it for $69. a night "including tax", for total of $276. when travelocity was going to get 89.18 a night plus tax for a total of 412. and change.....So, again, BIG THANKS to you!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter