Condo near Universal

Nancy for Disney

DIS Veteran
I need suggestions for a condo near Universal. I was hopping to do Disney and Universal and really liked Windsor Hills. I think I would like to be closer to Universal and not so close to WDW. That would be depressing to be so close yet so far. :worried:

There are a few at SeaWorld that are very nice and very central.

There are a few at SeaWorld that are very nice and very central.

Do you have names? I have been on a condo website and see several available but they don't have the name of the resort which makes it hard to find photos of the pool and reviews. If I am not going to Disney I at least need a decent pool. We really need a condo due to I have a family of five with 2 older teens and a tween. We needs space...lots of it.

Since this doesn't have to do with onsite Universal resorts, I'm moving this thread to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

Vista Cay and Hilton Parc Soleil are not far from Universal. Closer to SeaWorld is a Hilton Vacation Club property and Residence Inn by Marriott.

We stayed at Floridays for our Universal/Disney trip, and liked it a lot. They have 2 and 3 bedroom units. It's located pretty close to Sea World, so more centrally located than Windsor Hills. The website is floridaysresortorlando.com

We always stay at Windsor Hills and went to Universal (for 2 days) for the first time last summer. It was wonderful! It really took no more than 15-20 minutes to get there. Since we spent more time at Disney than Universal, we really liked the location.

Do you have names? I have been on a condo website and see several available but they don't have the name of the resort which makes it hard to find photos of the pool and reviews. If I am not going to Disney I at least need a decent pool. We really need a condo due to I have a family of five with 2 older teens and a tween. We needs space...lots of it.

Hilton Grand Vacations was the one I was thinking of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter