Condo near Universal

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Nancy for Disney, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Nancy for Disney

Nancy for Disney DIS Veteran

I need suggestions for a condo near Universal. I was hopping to do Disney and Universal and really liked Windsor Hills. I think I would like to be closer to Universal and not so close to WDW. That would be depressing to be so close yet so far. :worried:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

There are a few at SeaWorld that are very nice and very central.

4. Nancy for Disney

Nancy for Disney DIS Veteran

Do you have names? I have been on a condo website and see several available but they don't have the name of the resort which makes it hard to find photos of the pool and reviews. If I am not going to Disney I at least need a decent pool. We really need a condo due to I have a family of five with 2 older teens and a tween. We needs space...lots of it.

5. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Since this doesn't have to do with onsite Universal resorts, I'm moving this thread to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

6. cheerky

cheerky Mouseketeer

Vista Cay and Hilton Parc Soleil are not far from Universal. Closer to SeaWorld is a Hilton Vacation Club property and Residence Inn by Marriott.

7. IncredibleboysMom

IncredibleboysMom DIS Veteran

We stayed at Floridays for our Universal/Disney trip, and liked it a lot. They have 2 and 3 bedroom units. It's located pretty close to Sea World, so more centrally located than Windsor Hills. The website is floridaysresortorlando.com

8. conniehar90

conniehar90 DIS Veteran

We always stay at Windsor Hills and went to Universal (for 2 days) for the first time last summer. It was wonderful! It really took no more than 15-20 minutes to get there. Since we spent more time at Disney than Universal, we really liked the location.

9. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Hilton Grand Vacations was the one I was thinking of.