Concourse vs Chefs: Lobster Bisque and French Onion Soup...Which from Where?.

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mrzrich, Sep 8, 2007.

1. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

I am a soup lover. In a few days I will be eating at Chef's de France and then Concourse a few days later.

I know I want to order the Lobster Bisque and the Onion soup. They are both on both menus, so where should I order the Bisque and where should I get the onion soup?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

bumping

4. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

I have only been to the Concourse so I can tell you from that experience: I would order the onion soup there and get the bisque at Chef's de France. The Concourse's onion soup is out of this world yummy!

5. my3disneygirls

my3disneygirls <font color=blue>I have never had the disire to tr

I'd like to know also. I want to go to Chef's and don't know if I should get the Bisque or the onion soup. I am a lover of both.

6. LarryJ

LarryJ Dedicated FW 1600 "Looper"

The wife and I both love lobster bisque and we always put Fulton's in DTD down for a late lunch with the crab and lobster bisque for both of us and the seafood salad for me and some sort of crab dish for here. That's a great lunch for around $50 :goodvibes . I know that doesn't answer your question, but the crab and lobster bisque there has just a hit of spiciness and chunks of crab meat in it and is not really hot and the bread to dunk and sop it up with is a meal by itself. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Larry

7. stcav2000

stcav2000 Mouseketeer

I was at the concourse last night. The lobster bisque was BAD. Very heavy and NO flavor. I don't know if that is the norm or if it was something going on last night but within 5 minutes my waiter came back and offered to take it away and get me something else. The thing is, I never said anything to him. He seemed to be bringing several back while we were there. He replaced with the onion soup which was much better.

8. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

Ok, so bisque at chefs, onion soup at concourse. Thank you so much!

9. engle

engle DIS Veteran

you can't go wrong with the onion soup at Chef's....it is wonderful and a lunch in itself...add the cheese plate and lordy I am in heaven!!

10. my3disneygirls

my3disneygirls <font color=blue>I have never had the disire to tr

Hmmm...now I'm thinking that I will order one of each at Chef's and hubby and I can share.:yay:

11. tinknsnow

tinknsnow Mouseketeer

FOS at the Concourse! Delish!

12. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

The French Onion Soup at Chefs is delicious, but the Lobster Bisque is even better.