Concierge?

DJmommy

DIS Veteran
Pardon my ignorance, but I do not know anything about concierge. It seems significantly more expensive, what do you get for the money? Is it available 24 hours a day? We are considering the WL or the CR if anyone can give any specific feedback for those two resorts with and without concierge.

Thank you! :sunny:

with concierge you will be on a seperate floor which usually requires a key to access. you will have robes in your room . you will get a continental breakfast in a lounge afternoon snacks and appetisers at dinner time and nightime cordials annd snacks. you will have a seperate check in usualy on your floor. there is a concierge desk with people waiting to help you with ps or anything else you may need.. you will also get help with pre planning. a concierge cm will call you before your trip and ask if you need help with anything. hopefully you can get the jist of it by this explanation i couldnt list everything that they can do for you it would take to long. we love concierge but it is not for everybody. if you have the money and want to feel special give it a try! :cool1: :wave2:

oh to answer about wl and cr i have never stayed at wl not my thing to rustic but have stayed cr and we loved it. the concierge floors are 12 and 14 at the cr the 12th floor you have light concierge which really means not as much food only breakfast and afternoon snacks. the 14th floor is full concierge with all the food and a bigger lounge. if you dont go concierge i would suggest getting a tower room you will have a balcony with a view of either mk or the bay . both views are great. hope this helped. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter